feeling bad.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I posted this in my DDC, thought I would post it here to see if any of you ladies had any advice for me. I am just feeling bad.

I just wanted to post that I am sorry for being so in and out. I actually read posts every day, but I only reply when I am feeling good.

As most of you know I lost one of my twins two years ago when she was 16 days old. This pregnancy is affecting me much more than I anticipated. I am definitely feeling depressed, and I am scared of another preemie, or I guess more accurately of another baby dieing. And I am overwhelmed, I have so many appointments, and so much protocol, I feel like my entire day is working on this pregnancy (cooking and eating every two hours, checking my sugars, giving myself shots, calling the numbers into MFM, calling the meal logs into the nutritionist). I know it will be worth it in the end, and it wasn't this hard last time, like I said I think some depression is affecting me.

Also though it is hard to admit, the twin announcements really got to me too, I feel worried and angry and jealous I guess. Not sure why, I don't think I could handle it if we found out it was twins again, but I guess a part of me still grieves the twins I am supposed to have. And all the miscarriages are also getting to me, seems we have a lot of losses going on.

So anyhow I avoid posting when I have ugly feelings because I would hate for that to show through in one of my posts and to hurt someone. I am going to talk to my doctor about it at my next visit, and ask to be put in the pregnancy mental health group the hospital has, clearly I need to work through some of my feelings about Genevive, I don't know how to get past the fear.

I hope soon I will be back to my chipper self and posting and supporting everyone.
May 6th, 2011, 07:26 AM
noworries
Oh Jenny, I wish there was something I could do to take those horrible feelings away from you. I am so sorry. I think joining the hospital's pregnancy mental health group is a wonderful idea. When I was pregnant with Isaac I just had to constantly remind myself that this was a different pregnancy and different baby. I also listened to positive pregnancy affirmations every day which helped me stay as positive as possible. You are doing an awesome job taking care of yourself and your baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search