Hello :) I'm new!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm new to this board and wanted to introduce myself. Hubby and I have started talking about TTC. I stopped taking the pill (ortho tri-cyclen) about 3 months ago and am on my third cycle. I began charting last month. I got a positive OPK on CD 17 and temps went up on CD 19 (according to fertility friend I O'ed on CD 19). Everything seemed to be going fine until my luteal phase began. I had a fallback rise on CD 22 and my temp went back up on CD 23, but then dropped some every day until AF came on DPO 10, which has me a little worried. I'm temping this month too and am on CD 16 and should be O'ing soon, so we'll see how long my LP is this time. I started taking Vitamin B6 this month in addition to my prenatal, so we'll see if that helps! I've heard that it can take several months after coming off the BCP before your cycles are completely normal. Anyone have any experience with this???

Also, we aren't TTC yet, maybe next cycle. We haven't decided exactly when we're going to actually start trying. I'm in nursing school and will graduate in Sept. I have a job lined up and will hopefully start in October. We really want to have a baby. I'm going to be 30 this year and tired of waiting! However, I'm scared to get prego now when I know I'll be starting a new job soon. I'll have 4-5 months of training and would feel weird about starting a new job 3 months prego, completing my training and then going on maternity leave. But, if we wait to start trying and it ends up taking a long time to conceive, I know I'll regret not starting sooner. I just don't know what to do and it's stressing me out!!! Anyone have any advice for me???
June 28th, 2010, 04:44 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3

June 28th, 2010, 01:02 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I just finished my first year of teaching, and the year before I did my student teaching, I was pregnant for 100% of both experiences (I started teaching a little late in the year). If you get pregnant, you can still do your job, it isn't easy sometimes, but totally doable!

June 29th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
July 4th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM!

We have a wonderful Waiting To Try To Conceive board here, I'm sure the girls there would have good advice for you and help you talk things through.

I'm Sharron, co-host of General Spirituality, from the UK and mummy to Daniel. Hope you enjoy JM - everyone is really friendly and it's a great place to be.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search