New and nervous!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Berta's Avatar Regular
I have had two unsuccessful pregnancies, and here I am pregnant again. Third time's the charm? First pregnancy was twins and ended in miscarriage. Second pregnancy was ectopic. I am so excited and nervous it's not even funny. My husband is happy beyond belief along with one of my sisters. (I have yet to tell anyone else because of my history and I just had a positive test this morning.) My first appointment is tomorrow afternoon and I'm assuming my Doc will do an ultrasound to see if there is a gestational sac. (The lack of a gestational sac was what made us discover something was wrong with second pregnancy.) I am 4 weeks exactly today. I'm trying to stay calm but I want to know what is going on so it makes it kind of difficult...

Anyone else in a similar situation? If so, how do you relax?

I like hearing other stories successful or not!
February 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM
brynnkelley04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Berta and welcome to JM. I know exactly how you feel....excited but so scared. Take a deep breath and try to relax. Kick back and read a good book or magazine to try to keep your mind off all the negative/scary thoughts.

It may also be helpful for you to head over to your DDC and introduce yourself. All the women here are very nice and always have great advice.

I wish you the best and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:fingerscros sed:

Brynn 30,
Rich 41, Marcus 11, Gavin 8
~~IVF #4 using Donor Eggs=BFP
~~April 18th 1st U/S=TWINS! Baby A 128bpm Baby B 124bpm

February 7th, 2011, 01:47 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 7th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Berta's Avatar Regular
Thank you!
February 7th, 2011, 04:53 PM
First Timer!!!
i am on my third pregnancy and i have no kids yet but as you said third times the charm LOL!!

well pm me or w/e im open to talking about anything really.

i keep busy ... have the tv on alot just cause i wanna have my mind not think about scary thoughts. use google less then you want to LOL

talk to your doctor more then the internet cause you are just gonna worry yourself.

im also getting ready to start scrap booking to keep happy and busy. these forums take alot of my time and im happy bout that cause i have less time fer stress and bad thoughts.
February 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Berta's Avatar Regular
Thank you!

I almost hate to admit this but I have no idea what PM or w/e means LOL!

I love my doctor. He is the one that saw me through my ectopic and he is wonderful! I am not used to doctors actually listening to you (I'm from Vegas where health care sucks.) He answers every question I have and always makes time for me. I don't know where I'd be without him and my Hubby : )

I'm sorry to hear of your losses. I know how hard it is and I feel for you. How far along are you this time?

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM!!! I'm going to keep telling myself that and you should too!
February 8th, 2011, 11:05 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I wish you the best with your pregnancy

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 8th, 2011, 11:05 AM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
Welcome and good luck! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

February 9th, 2011, 09:18 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Congratulations! I have been in your shoes before. I had two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy before I finally got pregnant with my son. I was a nervous wreck for most of the pregnancy. Then I had 4 successful pregnancies, and a second ectopic and lost my tube that time. It took us a long time to get pregnant with this baby and I was very nervous about having another ectopic. You should join us over on the Ectopic Pregnancy Survivors Group.

Good luck with everything! Try to relax and take things one day at a time.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
February 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! Welcome! The Pregnancy After Loss board is great, as are all the boards here!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

February 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Congratulations and welcome to JM! I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
February 13th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM!

I really hope everything goes great for you and that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm Sharron, co-host of General Spirituality, Love & Sex and UK Mummies. I really hope you love it here and hope to see you around.

February 21st, 2011, 03:24 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!

Tags
ectopic , miscarriage , nervous

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search