Im new, and in need of friends who understand lol.

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2011, 12:25 PM
Hi my name is Carlea I am 18 turning 19 and happily engaged. I am pregnant, almost 4 months! I dont know what it is yet but I dont care. I am so excited but I am so stressed out I feel like I need to be in a NUT HOUSE!!!!! Life is so hard right now, I dont have any money and am worried about having another life in my hands. Ugh there are just too many emotions I feel like im going bipolar!
April 22nd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Hi Carlea,

Do you have any family to help you through all of this?
April 23rd, 2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah I do but not really at the same time, they dont approve of the fact im pregnant. :/ but I have my boyfriend and his family. I am just really having a hard time.....
April 24th, 2011, 04:09 AM
I always have ears to listen..... I can undertsand atleast some of what your going thru... send me a message or something and I will listen to your story and tell you mine if you want...
My family hasn't really been there for me lately.. so if you ever need someone to talk to I am here!
Amanda
April 24th, 2011, 09:32 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and Welcome to JM! I am sorry you are feeling stressed through this pregnancy. It can be overwhelming at times, even for an old pro like me!

What month are you due? You can join the due date club, and there is a teen mommies to be board - I bet they can all relate with you and make you feel less bipolar. Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be - JustMommies Message Boards

Big Hugs!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 25th, 2011, 01:00 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely check out the boards that are recommended! They will be a huge help!

April 25th, 2011, 02:54 PM
JadaJade's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to JadaJade
I'm 19 and 13 weeks (almost 4 months like you.) It's a really complicated time with family and such, I know how the youth aspect can be alot of pressure, but there are things you can do to help yourself with money and such. I'm pulling through with slim to little help and if you need any advice at all I will try to help with as much as I can. <3
April 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 27th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Hey=) I know what you are going through I am 20 years old and find out I was preg when I was 19. I am 32 weeks and my lil man will be here in 7 weeks. Im new at this site 2. When I was four months preg My family wasnt really there for that much support either. I had a hard time with both familes. I went a lot and cryed all the time. Now that Im eight months My family relized there was nothing eles o be done and now they are supporting me every way they can. It will take a big shocked at 1st but it will all go away in a couple months. You can always ask around or know anybody that can help you out like the health dept, the social services and etc.. Im doing alot i can for my baby. I will try my best to be there for him and let him have a good life. Im here for you girl.. I know what it is like. Its very hard......
April 28th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome to justmommies!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!

Tags
pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search