New to the community :-)

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I will be 27 years old on April 21. My man and I have been trying for a child almost 6 months. I have a 4 year old daughter and it would be nice to have another child. I was diagnosed with primary generalized epilepsy when I was 21. I got pregnant with my first child shortly before I was diagnosed with my condition. I miscarried when I was almost three months along, then a few months later I became pregnant with my daughter. Both of them were unplanned . My siezures only happen when i am asleep. I have been fortunate not to have had one since 2006, and controlled with medication.
I sailed through my pregnancy with my daughter, I felt so healthy and wonderful. I recently got off of my medication Effexor and Ativan, so I could have a healthy pregnancy. I have been taking a prenatal vitamins from GNC and taking alot of folic acid along with it. The doctor told me to take 4000 mcgs of it. I have been doing it faithfully. I changed my diet, by adding more water, vegies, and fruits. I did all that, and I paid dearly for it...lol..my digestive tract hated me for 2 weeks. I don't drink alchol or smoke.
I have been charting my Basal temps, tracking when I had intercourse, when I ovulated. We had intercourse everyday, then we cut back some and waited until my fertile window and when I ovuated. I still had no luck. I thought this time would be it, because I had nausea everymorning, my sense of smell hightened....like overtime My whole body felt different. Doc said timing was everything. I timed it right on the money in Feb, and my period was late. I took a pregnancy test it said negetive then an hour after that I started my period. I felt like all of that planning was a waste of time. I see alot of TTC's that are having no luck like I am. I am on facebook alot, everyone is having babies and it makes me feel bad. Then I came to this website and seen that I am not the only one who is trying. I hope I can get some good advice out there. Anykind of advice or feed back would be very wonderful.
What else can I do? I have been doing pre-natals and folic acid. We have even took fertility blend from GNC.. alot of vitamins and money into this stuff.
March 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
to JM!
TTC#1 Red Sox Fan
Mama to Pit bulls (Z&M)
March 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Welcome!
March 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi and welcome!!!!

i am sorry its taking longer then you expected. (((hugs))), i have been there and it hurts. JM has such an amazing group of ladies here who are so supportive.
i hope you get your BFP soon

you might wanna pop over to these boards to start, and then browse a bit to see if there are any others that interest you.

am i pregnant-Am I Pregnant - JustMommies Message Boards
TTC-Trying to Conceive - JustMommies Message Boards

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

March 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hello and welcome to JM. We would love it if you join us as Trying to Conceive after Loss - JustMommies Message Boards

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 7th, 2012, 09:21 PM
kanamimi

Last edited by kanamimi; April 24th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search