5 kids and twins on the way very stressed

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi
my name is jessica, i am 26 with 5 kids and have been married for 3 years. we just found out that we are pregnant with twins. I am very excited or should i say i WAS very excited to have them. The problem is, my husband is a TALKER...he talks about what hes going to do but never does it and shows no motivation. He comes from a family of no morals and when i first met him i basically had to teach him how to be a man.I love him so much, he is a great father, very playful, energetic and loves kids but we are BROKE and im am very stressed out because of it. We have 5 kids and recently got custody of his child through another relationship unexpectedly which makes things even more difficult for me because i am automatically responsible for everything because he doesnt know how to do anything but play with them. Not to mention his daughter has some serious issues. She is 8 soon to be 9 and craves attention to the point where she will do anything to get ALL the attention for herself even if it means hurting someone. But anyways i feel very stressed out because i feel like i have no help when it comes to feeding the kids, bathing them, making appointments, and just keeping them all in line. I work right now which is so hard, sometimes when i come home i am very exhausted and in pain all over my body. He does NOTHING to make me feel better, he only shows me love when he wants to have sex which is very often but i am so turned off by him not showing me love and affection unless it has to do with sex , so i never have sex with him. I dont feel loved, i dont feel happy at all during this pregnancy, i cry all the time. I feel like i wear the pants in this relationship and i just need and want a break. Im sorry if this post is all over the place but there is so much going on and i dont know where to begin. I just really need someone to talk to i guess. In need of some very good advice.
April 23rd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
to JM!

I'd join your Due Date Club (DDC) and talk to the other ladies who may be undergoing similar things. I hope you feel better soon!
TTC#1 Red Sox Fan
Mama to Pit bulls (Z&M)
April 24th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Thanks
April 24th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! Welcome to JM!

You could also try the board, I think it's titled Married Life...

I'm sorry you are dealing with all of that, and I hope it gets better for you soon

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

April 26th, 2012, 12:35 PM
birdblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry hun, pregnancy should be a happy time. Have you tried being blunt and speaking to your dh about how you feel? I hope he starts to help out more. If you ever want to vent feel free to send me a pm. *hugs*

Thank you so much Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!

April 26th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
welcome to jm, im sorry to here you are going threw this there are a few boards on here that could give you realy great advice. i hope things get better for you

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

Tags
husband , pregnant , stress , twins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search