A first time for everything!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2012, 10:26 PM
Hello! I am a first time forum user as well as a first time mom to be!

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and doing my best to calmly/patiently await the arrival of my first daughter who will be named Anniston charlotte!
The news of lil Anniston's presence came as a big, BIG surprise! Terrified by the idea of ever having to raise my own children, I was a nut about taking my birthcontrol...until that fatefull super bowl Sunday, after two weeks of convincing myself I had some sort of plague, I worked up enough courage to take what would become 3 very positive HPT's. Two days later, it was confirmed that I was a mommy to be for 6 weeks!
Fast forward 16 weeks and the only thoughts my brain can process correctly are about my sweet lil baby girl! I came to the realization last night that I might be over loading the baby talk on my boyfriend and have decided to seek approval of baby chat from the wonderful world of forums
Looking forward to getting to know all of you and your wonderful baby stories!!
June 4th, 2012, 11:07 AM
welcome to the boards! i'm kaitlyn. not a mom yet but hope to be. my kiddos are my cousins lexie (12), bubba (10) and bug (7). congrats on your baby girl! anniston is an interesting name. i've heard it on jennifer aniston, but never as a first name. it's adorable!
June 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM
congrats on the girl! im new here too I am due to have our baby boy, Turner, in september! Im wearing my poor husband out with baby talk and figured i could chat on the forums lol we got pregnant a few years ago when we were dating and it ended in a miscarriage..but after a year we decided to try for a baby and ended in heart ache again when we had absolutely no luck. Then one night i had been feeling awful and decided to take some medicine and thought id take a pregnancy test just to be sure before i took anything that could harm a baby...we were so excited and scared at the same time to find out that we were expecting! i have had some minor issues but Turner is healthy and happy since all he does is wiggle around I cant wait for him to get here! ahh, its so exciting!
June 4th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Me and Jesus <3 You
Welcome and yay for your baby girl! Her name is beautiful!
June 4th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Welcome to you! I'm pretty new here too (just joined a few days ago). I'm a SAHM to two little guys, Jacob (4) and Henry (19 months). Congrats on your baby girl, too! What a beautiful name!

Wife to John (05.06.06)
Mama to Jacob Phillip (05.09.08) and Henry Joseph (10.14.10)

June 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM
hello my name is nicole , i have one on the way and a almost 4 year old welcome!! congrats on the baby girl .

June 11th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM!

June 12th, 2012, 07:05 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
welcome and congrats on the baby!! motherhood is very exciting AND scary!!!

Kristy, wife to Karl 6.16.01, Mom to Raianna 12.7.00, Elyse 12.3.02 and Helena 7.20.07, step-mom to Frankie 7.3.97 and step-grandma to October 3.9.15

June 17th, 2012, 01:52 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Welcome,i hope you find your ddc i assume your busy though atm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search