New to the boards and looking for friends in my second trimester.

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2012, 10:16 AM
jamiemama90's Avatar Veteran
Hi! My name is Jamie. I'm new here and came to look for friends. It seems that before I got pregnant, everyone was pregnant and now that i am, no one is. It's been pretty hard finding someone to talk to through all of this besides my wonderful husband. I'm am 12 weeks 4 days today and have my first prenatal appointment next Tuesday at 3 pm. I know it might seem a little late, but I am really passionate about all natural birth and just wanted as little intervention as possible in the most critical growth time for my child. If my insurance covered a doula or midwife center I would totally be doing that, but it doesn't so I just found a doctor's office that is accepting and tolerant of natural childbirth. I'm from Lawenceville, GA, near Atlanta. Anyway, that's just a little about me and my pregnancy!
June 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Welcome and congrats!!
June 19th, 2012, 07:57 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
welcome and congrats on the pregnancy!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

June 30th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM!

It would be a good port of call for you to join your due date club, most due date clubs get a number of new members around the start of the second tri so you won't be alone. Go to the main message board page and select the due date club for your month. You might also be interested in the Natural Childbirth board...I post there sometimes and there's a nice group of ladies.

I'm Sharron, co-host of the August 2012 Due Date Club, Spiritual Living and UK and Ireland Mummies. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around.

July 6th, 2012, 03:41 AM
shilo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to JM and congratulations, hope your doctor works out well! My son was a December baby too!

I am the host over on Islamic Parenting - JustMommies Message Boards, feel free to pop by!

Last edited by shilo; July 6th, 2012 at 03:46 AM.

Tags
new member , pregnancy , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search