im a newbie.. heres my story

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Hello all, I've just come across this site so thought I'd join, I'm a mum of two boys eldest 14 youngest 7 me and my partner are TTC I'm 36 (just) and he's 32 the boys are from previous relationship so this will be his first when I do fall, I had the coil (mirena) fitted which was in for almost a year, was taken out almost two weeks ago. I've had continuous bleeding sometimes so heavy at clots that it actually frightened me, hoping to speak to others and compare notes etc, how long does the bleeding last?.. When will I get my normal period ? How quick can I become pregnant etc many thanks for reading hope to speak to some people very soon
September 26th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Pink or blue we welcome u
Hi Jules76... I am also a newbie on here and in a similar situation. I had the mirena in for two years and had it removed August 30th. three days later I started bleeding heavily, with large clots ( ) for a full 8 days and then it went away. Even on mirena i had very light periods (only looked like spotting) every 30 days. We are currently ttc and I am not sure if I should count the bleeding after removal as my period, or my actual period which was on August 15th?!

I have taken a hpt but BFN but if the bleeding after my mirena was removed is considered my period then it will be too early to test.... patiently waiting another week to see if AF arrives.

From what I have heard a lot of ppl have fallen pregnant immediately after or within 3-4 months of removal!

So here is hoping... sending baby dust!!!
September 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi and welcome!!!

sorry i have no experience with the mirena, but you should pop by the TTC board - Trying to Conceive - JustMommies Message Boards

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Tags
mirena , pregnant , trying to conceive

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search