Three boys and a baby on the way, I must be crazy!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I have three boys already. My oldest will be thirteen next month, my middle son is ten, and my youngest is four. I had a molar pregnancy several years ago and due to a transition of Ob Gyn's at my doctor's office, I did not get proper care afterwards. All of the ob gyn's had left and new ones were coming in to take their place. I was told that the baby didn't have a heart beat and measured at nine weeks, it was either a partial molar or a molar (the ultrasound tech wasn't sure which) and to make an appointment with an ob for a dnc. I attempted to make an appointment but was told that it would pass on it's own and to wait it out. It took almost two months for me to pass the sac (which looked like a crimson colored egg, the tumor). By the end of two months, I was badly infected so I made an appointment with the ob gyn. I was told to rest and it would be fine in time.

For the record, this all happened in hole in the wall Montana where there is a population of 3,000 and the closest town to go another ob gyn was two hours away. I moved to Wisconsin shortly after all of this happened and my husband swore off having anymore children because we never wanted to go through an experience like that again.

Now, I find myself ten weeks pregnant. The ob wouldn't see me until I was at least ten weeks along and I recently had an ultrasound and there was a happy and healthy heart beat. I lived the first ten weeks in constant fear that it would be another molar pregnancy and every tiny bit of pressure, an hour that I didn't have morning sickness, etc. I would run to the bathroom to check for spotting. I am still on edge because I am worried something will happen but the part of me that doesn't live in fear has every finger and toe crossed that I am having a girl this time.

Having three boys in the house is similar to having a daily hurricane or living in a pack of Tasmanian devils. Can you imagine having four boys? Don't get me wrong, I will love the baby, boy or girl, but I am not sure if I am ready to start a football team just yet.....
November 25th, 2012, 09:22 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi, welcome and congrats!!!!!!!

and a big yay for a nice heartbeat!!!!

you should def check out your due date club - Due Date Club of June 2013 - JustMommies Message Boards

we would also love for you to join us at moms of preschoolers - Moms of Preschoolers - JustMommies Message Boards

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Tags
molar pregnancy , pregnant with fourth , three boys

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search