Very New

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dylans_mommy
  • 1 Post By gremespike

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Regular
Hello everyone! This is my first time to ever participate in a "board" forum. It's refreshing to know that we have these out here.
So my name is Leah and I am the mother of an 11 yr old boy who is an absolute joy! I live in Texas and have 2 sweet little doggies I call my girls.
My hubby and I are currently trying to conceive again. We have been trying since his vas-reversal last Feb with no luck. (BTW, I never knew he had one to begin with... He's since been forgiven.) We will be trying a natural cycle of IUI first and have agreed our next step would be to pursue IVF. I am too afraid of IUI with drugs since the risk of multiples is much higher and I don't think I could ever do a selective reduction. I'm not opposed to twins but things get dangerous for all when you go past that. Some things about IVF seem a little scary too...
I am hoping to connect with other women who are going through or have gone through these treatments. It'd be nice to connect with some other down to earth positive minded mommies too!
Thank you!
January 16th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Excited first time mommy!
Welcome, Leah! There's a very active TTC board where you can find women who are going through the same thing you are
MamaLeah713 likes this.
January 16th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Regular
Thank you! I found them! Not quite sure how I missed them the other day...
January 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Welcome and good luck...
MamaLeah713 likes this.

Tags
iui , ivf , natural iui

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search