Greetings!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Super Mommy
Howdy folks. I've been lurking for a little while. Let me write a small book and tell you a little about myself:

I'm 30, been off of birth control for a while, probably like 2 years? My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for around 8 months. I guess I always thought it would be easy. I'm in fairly decent health I thought, not overweight, not a smoker, not a drinker. Active outdoorsy type.

So I decided to get a little bit more serious. I'm terrible at remembering to take my temperature... and when I did force myself to do it regularly I couldn't identify any trends that looked like I had even ovulated... so last month I got some OPKs and had a positive around day 19 of my cycle... or 19 days after my last period started anyhow.... then started spotting the next day. So yeah, my cycle is apparently completely irregular, I thought it had leveled off the last few months and then this happens. A few days later I was having a full blown period, a week early for my period. I did have a nasty cold or flu or something at the beginning of the year, so that may have messed things up. If I start taking my temp again I don't really know how to chart for this month because it came on sort of gradually, which day do I call the first day of my cycle?.... I'll probably just call it a wash this month and start over the next time I have a normal AF (ahahaa sorry I don't know all of your acronyms yet).

I'm trying not to get too frustrated, but starting to think there might be some issues. My yearly exam is on Wednesday next week, so I guess I'll start asking questions. If anyone has any suggestions for what I should be asking about, let me know. I will be asking about a near constant ache I have in my right side (ovary zone?) which I had shrugged off as ... prepare for TMI... constipation or gas cuz I have some issues with regularity.

Hah... so there you have it. Nice to meet you!
January 19th, 2013, 06:48 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Hello and Welcome! The Natural Family Planning board may have some advice for you
January 20th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Good Luck TTC. Hope you get your BFP soon!
January 20th, 2013, 04:39 PM
lucyinthesky
Welcome and good luck TTC. Hope it happens very very soon!
January 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
Welcome and good luck TTC :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search