Hello ladies, i need some advice..

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Hello everyone, I've been looking at this sight for a while now, looks like a great place. I'm married to a wonderful guy and don't have any kids, not yet anyways. I would like some advice from women who are already mothers or have three months of pregnancy on their belt. literally. My husband and I had hello an oopsy 2 days after my period ended, 2 days before i was to start my new pack of pills. 4 days after the start of the pills i noticed my boobs got harder. Almost like they filled up, theyre sore but only when pushed on. And also on that 4th day, I was slightly crampy. I now have a week untile my next period. Today I had a slight bleed, pink on the toilet paper. My period is so irregular, I can never figure out when i ovulate. I don't "feel" like I'm pregnant, but I am also not wanting to be, so I may just be in denial. I had a bad headache, and my nose bleed once after I blew it. I waa wondering if any of you had these symptoms in early early pregnancy?

Last edited by saldun3; January 26th, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
January 28th, 2013, 02:14 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
the only way for sure to know is to get a pregnancy test done after your period is due...its hard to tell if you are having early pregnancy symptoms or just menstrual symptoms since they are so close to each other, having a slight bleed might be implantation bleeding, when i got pregnant i never felt pregnant until i was 7 weeks, i found out at 4 weeks and all i had then were sore breasts and normal cramping no spotting ever...
hope you get the result you are looking for, keep us updated

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search