Hi everybody, I'm Carrie! :)

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Hello ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant (3 weeks 6 days, as of this post). The pregnancy was unplanned, but I am over the moon excited and already in love with my little baby who is still so tiny right now, I know I've read he or she is no bigger than a poppy seed right now!!!

I am, so far, the only one who knows about the pregnancy-I have a wonderful BF, we are very much in love and are always talking about how we'll raise our kids, how much we can;t wait to be parents one day. But I hope he is okay with 'one day,' being 'today' I know he will be, but of course, as of now, there is still a bit of worry...needless, I am sure, but...I really joined this website for some support. I am excited but worried, because I am not financially well-off whatsoever...I want to provide my baby with all he or she needs, and I am taking the best care I can of myself already.

But I just need some hugs and support--I really hope I can make some friends here as I begin my journey. Oh I am 23 by the way! Forgot to tell you guys. I found out yesterday morning, and it was such a shock, I was saying out loud "am I dreaming? Am I dreaming?' because it didn't seem real. The second line showed up in less than a minute!!! It was crazy.. It's lighter than the other line but VERY much blue, and I compared it to an old evap test, and it is NOT an evap--esp since it showed up a blue line in under a minute! Yowza!!!!! :O

So anyway, this is me...and my little Mr. or Ms. who will make their debut on the world stage nine months from now....an October baby! Aagh!! It's interesting, because that is my FAVORITE month, my favorite time of year..I just realized that while typing this...how awesome. How really cool is that? Wow, so neat

Anyhoo, thank you for reading!! Bye for now

-Carrie
February 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
Kholmes04's Avatar Veteran
Congrats on the baby, its exciting having your first baby!!! Im right there with u this is my first pregnancy as well. Your boyfriend will b happy with the news he will b ready. Its exciting celebrate it

February 3rd, 2013, 09:51 PM
Thank you so much!!
February 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
MommaMandaPanda89's Avatar I'm having a Girl!
Hello and welcome to the boards! I am fairly new around here as well, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been.

Congrats on your first. I am pregnant with my first as well at 23 years old

have a great day!

*Amanda*

Tags
october 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search