conception confusion

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM
TOPIC SUBSCRIBE NEW TOPIC
Discussions »* Could I Be Pregnant?
conception confusion

on 2/5/13
Hi I just found out I'm pregnant n I am very confused. I was taking norethisterone all the time for a few months then on the 23rd of dec I started to bleed n continued to do so till the 27th then started my pills again then on the 31st of december I stopped taking them n I stupidly had drunken unprotected sex on the 1st jan I then started to have a bleed on the 3rd like a period which is what usually happens when u stop taking them pills n I came off by the 4th I then started bleeding again on the 6th again like a period n I bled until the 9th I then had unprotected sex with someone else on the 19th of jan (someone I had decided to settle with) which was 14 days after the first day of what I would I would call my last period meaning the day I slept with him I was at my most fertile n took a test on the 25th jan 25 days after the first guy n it was negative I then took another test on the 3rd feb 14 days after sex with the second guy also meaning n it has come back positive!! Now what I need advice on is the liklihood of who the father is? Is 14 days to soon to get a positive reading? I also took a clearblue digital test that said conception was 2/3 weeks. Please help I'm so confused!!!!
February 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
After organizing all of your details, I think it's pretty safe to determine that the second guy is most likely the father of this baby. It sounds like you were likely ovulating on Jan 19th...if this is so, then getting a positive pregnancy test at that point is spot on. Also, your digital test that said you are 2/3 weeks pregnant also points in the direction that the second guy is the daddy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search