my story of pregenancy

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 06:10 PM
well it was a very unexpected happening it was late fed 29 when i first missed my period so i didnt make a big fuzz over it but everyone one else did they all thought i was pregnant but i didnt but after the end of the month my sister in aw took me to the clinic and when i took the test my heart just dropped when i was the 2nd line on the test the first thing on my mine was how am i gonna tell my dad who is a critical condition in the Philippines so i kept it from them for as long as i could. the first person i told was my boyfriend that time we were not in good terms we were in a fight a few days back so when i wanted to talk to him he didn't fell like it so i had to just go straight to while he was walking away from me i scream out to him and said i was pregnant then i got back in to the car and at that point is when he got in to the car.

after talking we were ok and we decided to keep the baby for i was about a month pregnant already the next person i need to tell was my older brother he was so pissed off with me for he though i was gonna follow in his foot step and screwing up but i know even if i was having a baby i won't screw up i will make a better of myself.

the next few weeks when by fine i turn 20 on march 6 a few days later things took a turning point when my boyfriend messaged me saying he was not ready to take on the responsibility as a dad and ask me to get a miscarriage when i read that message i could help but keep crying till i finally fell a asleep the next thing i knew then i told a close friend about wat my boyfriend said she told me the reason was not cause he was not ready it was for his ex girlfriend he cheated on me with her and that was just after a day or two after my birthday so when we talked i told him I'm keep my baby with or without him so we broke up i lived my life having fun enjoying the company of my friends who supported me with my pregnancy i was in good health then after a few weeks the baby daddy of my son startd to chat with me again and ask to talk and for me to head to his place for a family talk i thought i would be a talking with him and his parents but no it was just him saying he made a mistake and he wants me and out son to be back so we got back everything when smooth from then end till a shocking news came to me i was about 2 or 3 months pregnant when i got a visit from my uncle telling me my dad just passed away i was in a state of depression i didn't know what to do so after learning of what happen 2 days later i few out to the Philippines and the worse feeling came to me when i ended the house the first thing i see is my dad's co fen in from i nearing gave in so bad that i never imagine from all the people i never thought my dad would leave us in a very early age. i didn't tell my mom till the day of the funeral i never thought this would happen to me so fast i grew up quicker then i thought.

after all that i flew back home to saipan and continued my studies in collage i was in labor for a bout 3 days till i finally gave birth to a health baby boy on oct 19, 2012 it was a challenge being a mom the first few days i had a hard time moving for i was still bleeding and in pain the fact my son was very sensitive he kept me up the whole night it was so hard but i guess no one said being a mom would be easy. after a few months thats when things got better but the thing is my son was to attract to me ther will be times he don't want to be with anyone but me like when it hits a certain time he knows i should be home from work and if i'm not he would keep crying so that basically how my story goes my son is 5 months now turning 6 months in a few weeks and i pretty much busy with work

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search