new momma to be

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Cmjs Send a message via Yahoo to Cmjs Send a message via Skype™ to Cmjs
hi my name is Michelle Ciubotaru, i am 29 will be 30 in December

im 19 weeks so far.

I did register justmommies.co.za but i completed forgot about this till i got email today and finally i can tell the world hehehe.

I had miscarriage in 2012 and it was very sad but i moved on and know God had a plan for my life.
till last January 2013 i found out i am pregnant and i was huge shock because it not expecting it.. I wasn't even planning to get a kids lol.. but i didn't tell family only told my 2nd sister cos she is also pregnant but first time.. she will have c-section on 18th June.. excited for her. so she said i must tell my parents actually 2 parents and i can't. i was scare...
then i went to ultra sound to make sure baba is okay? then i was 7 weeks and went to the doctor and he tested on ultra sound and he showed me the baba was tiny and i was delighted and heard baba's heart beating and i cried a lot and couldn't stop cried because it is so special.. Just let u know I am hearing-impaired and using hearing-aid and i never forget how heart beating was? it gorgeous.

so Doctor said the baba is safe and healthy... then finally I told family on same day on 14th February 2013 with scan to my family and they are some upset and some happy but very supportive...

then i went to scan on 3rd May 2013 and saw baba's body it was sooooo cute couldn't see face. only little feet, legs, spine and saw heart beating... but going scan again on 31st May 2013 to see baba's face exciting - 2013
May 9th, 2013, 07:29 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Welcome and Congrats!!
Make sure to join your DDC!

May 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Congrats and welcome to Justmommies!

Are you a military spouse or girlfriend? Join us in the military mommies board!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search