Greetings! (Newbie)

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Greetings all! I am so happy that a site such as this exist and would like to say thanks in advance for everyone's support and words of encouragement! Although, my husband is a tremendous support, sometimes i feel alone as he can never understand my hurt, dissappointment, and thought of never concieiving and/or bearing a child.

Some background: I lost my son at 6 months pregnant after ttc for 2 years. He was my angel and lived for 30 minutes. Although i was terribly sad, i was blessed enough to hold him until his heart stopped beating and he peacefully joined our father in Heaven. This was in March-2013. Since then i have been deeply depressed and cry almost everyday. It has gotten better and now i only cry every other day.

I also have PCOS. I often feel like the odds are against me or my life is some sick joke where someone is holding the strings making me think i'm pregnant (i.e. no period, tender breast, all the symptoms of a pregnancy) and then BAM someone comes from behind the bushes and says "Sorry...just kidding!", but i keep holding on and praying that things will get better and my body will jump back into gear. I am fearful that the D and C has damaged my uterus causing scar tissue and will cause problems in the future for egg impantaions and so on...

Is is possible to get pregnant with a light period???
Is this really a period i'm having???
What is Wrong with me???
Why cant i just get pregnant...this is all MY fault!
What if I have scar tissue???

These are some of the questions that contantly run through my mind, causing me great anxiety! I know that i am in good company and again thank you for being there! I will also try to offer as much support as possible. My prayers go out to each and every one of you and i pray God gives you all your heart desires!

Be blessed my loves.
June 28th, 2013, 04:18 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
People can occasionally have periods during pregnancy, a pregnancy test would still work though so if you really need an answer to that nagging in your head, take one.

Have you talked to your doctor about all your concerns?

June 29th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM!

I hope you get some answers soon. You would probably get some good support and advice on the TTC and TTC with PCOS boards, if you haven't found those already.

I'm Sharron, 38, UK mummy to Daniel and Michaela, co-host of the Spiritual Living and Readers & Writers boards, and always looking to recruit any UK/Ireland ladies for the regional board as well.

Hope to see you around!

July 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!
July 1st, 2013, 06:55 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search