TTC after a loss

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Hi, Im new to this and Im hoping this will help me...I was a single mom of two girls for about 11 years. I remarried and my husband and I decided to have another child. There is a gap of 13 years between my son and my youngest daughter, I thought I couldnt have children anymore because it had been so long since I was last pregnant. We got pregnant in 1 or 2 months, had my son at 25 weeks and my son passed 4 days after he was born back in 5/24/2011... both my husband and I were devestated! it still hurts everyday...We decided to wait 1yr after his death to try again but so far no luck, its been over a year now since we started trying and I am becoming frustrated and very emotional about the pregnancy topic. I desperately want to have another child now but Im not sure if it will happen anymore. I want to go to see a Dr. but my husband doesnt want to he feels that if its meant to be it will happen.

Since we started trying there has been at least 4 people that I know that got pregnant and one of them in fact just had there baby yesterday. I am happy for them but I cant help but get depressed!

Does anyone have a similar situation? I've really never done something like this before and I feel like its time to reach out...

Last edited by gwarnecke; July 6th, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
July 6th, 2013, 06:55 AM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
I have not had a pregnancy loss but there is a forum here specifically for women like you: Trying to Conceive after a Loss. I hope they can give you the support you need.
July 6th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Hi gwar - come join us at the TTC After Loss group. Great bunch of ladies in the same boat. Sorry for your loss.
July 6th, 2013, 10:05 AM
that sounds great but how do I join? Im not sure how to navigate through this webpage very well. Help!
July 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM! here is the link to the board TTC after loss

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

July 6th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search