One more thing, I'm dwelling but its unrelated to my last post:

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I foundout I was expecting my second child six weeks five days into my pregnancy, I started taking my prenatal vitamins 2 days after it was verified,
I'm incredibly worried about a few things because I foundout so late this time, during what would probably have been my 4th week I ended up painting two rooms in my house by myself. Two close friends of mine had birthday parties around that time, I ended up getting a little tipsy at one of them, but I consumed alchohol a total of 5 times within the first month. Also, I had a horrible wasp infestation in my home and nothing could be done about it as my landlord was out of town. I have a 3 year old daughter and I was very worried about her potentially being stung, so I went out and bought a can of wasp raid, which says right on the bottle, 'for outdoor use ONLY', but it was really my only option. I ended up spraying my livingroom/bathroom because they started going nuts and buzzing about as soon as the spray hit them, I immediantly left the house and stayed away for about 4 hours, but had to return to go to bed. The smell was definitely still there, and it was awful and made me feel instantly sick. It also left this gross film all over everything in those two rooms which I had to clean up in the morning.
This was before I foundout I was pregnant, but not by much. As soon as I foundout I went on a google-ing spree and have really put myself into a dwelling state about all of the horrible things that can happen when you use pesticides while pregnant, ontop of everything else, like the drinking, and taking my vitamins so late. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar unfortunate experiance here, and how much trouble baby is in?
Please help..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search