Hi... hope i will get all answers for my pregnancy releted questions..

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 12:26 AM
I am 11 days late of my periods and had 2 home pregnancy test negative... i have a issue for late periods but this time i m getting pregnancy symptoms, which i never had, could i be pregnant.. please help me to answer this

Last edited by @newMe; July 19th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
July 19th, 2013, 05:57 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A few questions.

Are you trying to conceive? If not which method of contraception are you using? When did your last period start? Which pregnancy test did you use?
July 19th, 2013, 09:54 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM! Check out the "am I pregnant" board. I'm sure the ladies there can answer some of your concerns

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

July 19th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I am having a similar situation, I am 24 DPO and still no AF however I am testing very faint and I mean faint...I am about 11 days late on my period and on 19DPO I tested very light positive however for the next few days it was not there and today I tested again and this time another positive that is light however can now be seen on Camera. I have the normal early pregnancy symptoms right now but I am very confused.
July 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meld10 View Post
A few questions.

Are you trying to conceive? If not which method of contraception are you using? When did your last period start? Which pregnancy test did you use?
yes for past few month i m trying to conceive... my last periods was 0n 8th June and i did my hpt with prega news and today is 22 and yet i have not get my periods neither have positive result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousmomma View Post
I am having a similar situation, I am 24 DPO and still no AF however I am testing very faint and I mean faint...I am about 11 days late on my period and on 19DPO I tested very light positive however for the next few days it was not there and today I tested again and this time another positive that is light however can now be seen on Camera. I have the normal early pregnancy symptoms right now but I am very confused.
go to ur doctor that would be best option for ur situation ..
July 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
steampunkgoddess's Avatar TTC #1!

July 26th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search