1 DPO (symptom spot buddies?)

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I am currently 1 DPO and have super major heartburn with everything I eat. I rarely ever get heartburn, maybe once or twice a month if that. All of yesterday and today I have had major heartburn. The only time that has ever happened was when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Anyone else 1 DPO and want to share the waiting with!?!?!?

August 14th, 2013, 10:23 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome to JM!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

August 14th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hi I just got here as well. Things like heartburn when you usually don't have it could definitely be an early clue. I am 5 DPO today and have been experiencing very suspicious things for the last two days. On 4 DPO I had a temp dip and brown spotting in cm on tp, temp spiked today, 5 DPO. Feeling very hungry and craving peach cobbler lol. I get nauseated if I go without eating which is unusual for me. I keep running to the bathroom - like 3 times in half an hour. My gums are bleeding from brushing my teeth. I've been gassy/bloated, etc... Have had early implantation before, actually in my last pregnancy. With it I got a very early BFP all confirmed by early ultrasound.
August 16th, 2013, 10:53 PM
I just cant wait until the testing day! I have 9 days left to go! I am a POAS-aholic and I am trying to wait lol. So far so good!

August 17th, 2013, 07:18 AM
BriarRose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
August 17th, 2013, 07:25 PM
8 more das! I have been good so far and not tested!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search