Hello all, it kid of sucks joining a new social group & not knowing how the site work

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hi my name is Danielle from NY. I'm a newly wed married my best friend 6 months ago. We have a "Yours, Mine and, Ours" family, four kids all together but only one child is ours together. He has full custody of his two oldest children plus my daughter and our baby in a small apartment. I was recently laid off from my job and in an effort to find a new job I came across a home business opportunity instead. I always hated having to go to work every day to make someone else rich while I'm living paycheck to paycheck. So anyway I started working from home but I also find myself slacking now because I can make up my own hours and no one is supervising me to make sure it gets done. I really would love to grow my own business though with limitless income if possible. I figured I needed to talk to other moms or dads that work from home to give me motivation and tips or even working parents that can give me tips to manage my time better. I also just want to chat with people during the day, my 3 older kids are in school my husband is at work so it's just me and my toddler most of the day. So I hope I make some friends.
October 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

October 8th, 2013, 01:55 PM
oceanwaves's Avatar WTTC
October 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
Hi! Welcome to JM. Come join us on the Blended Families board! There are a good many moms and someone may have an idea to help you!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

October 21st, 2013, 08:23 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Welcome to Justmommies!!

I'm Jennifer. Host of Military Mommies. I hope to see you around!

Tags
buisness , friends , home , paycheck , work

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search