Hello

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2005, 10:26 PM
tattooedmommyof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tattooedmommyof2 Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedmommyof2
Hey hun! Welcome to JM. I am sorry but I agree with everyone else. I am 20 and have a 9 month old and a m 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with #2. I don't know what to do. #2 we planned but I'm so scared right now. Its gonna be hard, and children do put a strain on relationships. Andy and I are always argueing about Payge. I hate to argue. True nothing major but still thats not the point you know.

I am here for you though. e-mail me if you need anything bloodsucker19842003@yahoo.com

My first goal.
May 6th, 2005, 09:09 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi there my name is darla, i am 32 years old and my daughter will be 15
in july, iwas 16 when i got pregnant with her, i was so in love with her dad i thought we would be together forever! we just knew we both wanted a baby but when she came he went out and kept doing all the fun stuff and i stayed home with my beautiful little baby girl. well needless to say, that didn't last very long, i left him because he was so immature! i had to get on welfare to care for my baby,
and believe me it wasn't much, plus i didn't finish school! i was lucky because i got together with my husband not long after that and he's 11 yrs older than me so he was ready to be dad and husband. but you should understand that its not all fun, its a constant responsibility, when your sick, when your pissed off, when you JUST DON"T FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH IT, the baby is still there! alot of times they cry for hours and you don't know why, they get sick and are up all night, they get diarhea and poop EVERYWHERE! And guess who has to take care of all of that YOU
do, you can't just turn them off and put them away when you want to go somewhere with your friends, and if things don't work out between you and your bf
there are'nt alot of guys your age that want a girlfriend with a baby! once it's done you can't take it back! it's one of those moments in your life that changes it forever!
All i'm saying is that i have been in your shoes and felt just like you do, it sounds so romantic it really does!
but i'm thinking back right now to all those long nights of crying, teething, her being sick, all the times i thought i would pull all my hair out if she didn't just stop crying! and i wonder if you really trully understand what it is to have a baby
Now understand that i love her with every breath in my body but its a huge responsibility
i hope it all turns out good for you
That's what i would tell my daughter about getting pregnant right now.

darla

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search