Helllooo Everyone!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone! I was a bit nervous to join and post because when I did when I was PG with my son, it wasn't very friendly...it was like the new kid at school trying to break into a click...after reading soo many of the posts here though, its seems to be friendly!

We are on our 3rd baby....we have an almost 7 yo dd and a 4 yo ds. My husband and I have been married for 9 years. THis pregnancy was a bit of a surprise since we had decided we were done-2 was enough. Apparenlty, someone of a higher power decided we needed another! We are VERY excited as are the older brother and sister!

Now for a technical ?, Who can tell me how to make those tickers? Those are WAAAYYY cute.

October 13th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi.. welcome to Justmommies, Im sure you'll love it here, everyone's friendly! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
October 13th, 2005, 10:12 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!!!
jump on in and start posting....everyone here is great!!!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy - hope you have a happy and healthy time!
October 14th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Veteran
Hi. Nice to meet you. You're situation sounds a lot like mines. My husband and I had both agreed two was all we wanted; especially since we have a boy 5 and a girl soon to be 1 (23rd). I guess God had something else planned because the day we moved to D.C. from San Antonio my morning sickness started, which led to a few pregnancy test. I can honestly say I'm more happy about it now that I'm not sick 24/7. I actually always wanted a large family (especially 20+ years from now). So congratulations to you and your family. I hope we can chat again real soon!
October 14th, 2005, 08:58 AM
You said you took a few pg tests....that's funny...I too took more than 1...3 to be exact. So when I told my husband that night in bed, he said "You're kidding right" I said no honey, I took the test 3x and passed all three.

I can say I am VERY excited as well.

Our 6 year dd turns 7 on the 24th...so to your daughter the day before!!

October 14th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Veteran
Thanks alot... we are excited about Allison's 1st birthday. Her Nana is going to drive from S.C. to be a part of the celebration. I'm looking forward to seeing Alli eat cake
So how far along are you? Wednesday started the week 17 for me. I get to schedule my ultrasound next week, but I don't want to know the sex this time. Since we already have one of each and since I'm hoping this is the last time I wanted to do things a little different. Especially since this baby was a complete surprise, I figure it may as well be a SURPRISE!!!!!
to your Son as well. Have you already planned his party?
October 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me

<span style="font-family:Bradley Hand ITC">Congrats on the pregnancy!! I am sure that you will find yourself at home here!!</span>
October 15th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

llenahs...I am at about 12 weeks, a bit behind you. My son's birthday was actually Sept. 23...my daughters is Oct. 24...you should hear me when people ask me their birthdays...I get confused cause my daughter is older so it seems (in my mind) that her birthdaywould be first!

I LOVE the surprise in the delivery room! I didn't find out with my first two and we don't plan on it with this one either-make sure you tell EVERYONE, drs., nurses, and the ultra sound tec that you absolutely do not want to know.

Where do you live? I am in upstate New York...

October 18th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search