Survey to Get to Know Each Other

Forum: TTC with Male Infertility

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC with Male Infertility LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
n611565x's Avatar Regular
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Katherine 30/David 30

Birthdays? March 31 & November 22

Anniversary? September 17

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? Furbabbies: Cats (2) Pattsy/Chubby 10 and Dogs (2) Freedom - Golden retrever 6 and Angel - Rottwieler 3 1/2

How Long TTC? 6 yrs

What methods are you using to get BFP? NTNP for 4 years and 2 years TTC naturally and DH on Vitamins and clomid repeat SA Jan. HSG Jan for me

Anything else you would like to tell us? We are moving to Ohio at the end of Jan!!
TTC #1 for 9 years
Male Factor Issues
Low Count and Motility
Start IUI May 2012
June-Sept - BFN
Oct- BFP!!! (Found out Nov. 4th)
Finally after 9 years and being told we would not concieve without IVF + ICSI, we have a miracle!
January 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Newbies
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Jessica (27)/Paul (31)

Birthdays? Mine's December 7th and DH's is September 28th

Anniversary? December 1st

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? Furbaby, Sugar daushand/chiwaiwai mix, lil over a year old. Just had 4 pups on Dec 15th.

How Long TTC? 21 months

What methods are you using to get BFP? DH on clomid since beginning of December, this is our first IUI cycle, currently in the 2ww.

Anything else you would like to tell us? Nope.
June 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Jessie 25 and Dh Santos 26

Birthdays? Feb.7 & November 30

Anniversary? May 5,06

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? Furbabbies: Pugsley 8 years and sandy baby girl..our bearded dragon..about 6 months

How Long TTC? 2yrs

What methods are you using to get BFP? currently waiting to do ivf!!

Anything else you would like to tell us? yes..we are doing ivf in or before october!! yay!!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
September 18th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Super Mommy
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Lisa 40, DH Kerry 35.

Birthdays? mine 9/6/69, Dh's 9/16/74,

Anniversary? oct 31st

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? crystal 16, chelsea 12, caitlin 10, sara 7.

How Long TTC? sence my tubal reversal on 2007

What methods are you using to get BFP? TTC with clomid and home ICI have DH on supplements for his sperm count also.
September 23rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
naenae's Avatar Super Mommy
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Me: Jenae-21 him: Alex-31

Birthdays? March 2nd and May 16

Anniversary? August 7th

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? step-son Alexander about to be 6

How Long TTC? 2 years

What methods are you using to get BFP? ttc naturally so far, but might try fertilaid

Anything else you would like to tell us? i really want a baby, and dh has a los motily rate....we have a dr appt next week to talk to the dr about our option
October 22nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
Your/DH's Names & Ages?
Walter, he's 41 & I'm 34

Birthdays?
10/28/67 and 8/14/75

Anniversary?
6/12/01

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages?
DD - Tara - 17
DS - Noah - 10
Toby - Dog
Daisy - Dog
Sid - Cat
Suli - Cockatiel
Bunch of fish

How Long TTC?
10 months

What methods are you using to get BFP?
We used Clomid, OPKs, checked CM, Progesterone, acupuncture, and several supplements I'm happy to share with anyone that would like to know more.

Anything else you would like to tell us?
We were told we had a VERY slim chance of conceiving naturally, so never give up!
June 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
Veteran
I am Alisha and he's Sean. We'll be 28 and 27 respectively tomorrow, June 4th.

We've been TTC for 9 cycles/11 months.

Our anniversary is Christmas.

We have two boys [they are not his]- Damien [5] and Rowen [4]. We have a kitten who is almost 3 months old [Mackenzie] and a 4 year old cat [Nietzsche].

We use supplements, OPKs, CM, CP checking, BBT. This is my first Clomid cycle.
DS: 4

TTC our first together for almost 13 months and suffering from MFI.

Cycle #9 [May 29th, 2010]: 50mg Clomid CD 5-9: NO FOLLIES. On Provera.
Cycle #10 [July 13th, 2010]: 100mg Clomid CD 3-7: NO FOLLIES. Trying to ovulate on my own via a scan on CD 18! 12mm follie.

IUI #1 on August 3rd- CD 22! BF?

May 15th, 2011, 11:26 AM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
hi!!! new here.

Your/DH's Names & Ages? Keri-Ann (31) and Dan (37)

Birthdays? Keri-Ann (8/29) and Dan (6/18)

Anniversary? legally married 4/18/09 - wedding and celebrating 6/26/10

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? 1 black pug - Petey - age 8 / 1 golden retriever/golden lab mix - Chloe - age 2 / 1 calico cat - Collins - age 10.

How Long TTC? off BC in March of '09 so NTNP for 5 months. TTC since September '10 - so TTC for 9 months

What methods are you using to get BFP? right now, just natural...hubby had his first SA done last week only to find out he has a very low count...he is making an appt with a urologist this week.

Anything else you would like to tell us? i have no known fertility issues and am annoyingly 28 days clockwork and usually O on day 14...(textbook case, am I!) but hubby had a count of 8.5 million for his first SA...so hopefully we can figure out what's going on and what we can do to help him out!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
May 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM
Your/DH's Names & Ages? - Brandon and Jen, 41 and 39 respectively

Birthdays? - 3/8/1970 and 10/5/1971

Anniversary: 2/5/1995

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? - 2 dogs, Cooper, a black pug and Lottie, a spotted French Bulldog. And a rotating cast of foster dog.

How Long TTC? - At least 5 years

What methods are you using to get BFP? - Our lives have experienced a lot of turmoil in the last few years, just when we began to seek help to get pregnant. So that went on the back burner in a big way. Now, we are working with a fertility clinic and sperm donation clinic. Depending on my body and possible removal of polyps from my uterus, we do our first IVF in June. And it scares me to death.

Anything else you would like to tell us? - I have always, and I stress the always, wanted to have kids. I loved babysitting growing up, completely spoil friend's kids and our nephews and the way that I treat our dogs might lead you to believe that I have an empty nest. Despite all of that, IVF and what it could bring scares me so much, which is completely irrational. The only thing that I can figure out is that if we were able to get pregnant without much thought or efffort, it would be different. Because we can't, I am left with a lot of time to think and worry and hypothesize which ends up confusing me. We both so want children but when it takes so much effort to get there, all of your fears get to come along for the ride.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I just way overthinking and worrying it all to death?
February 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Your/DH's Names & Ages? My name AnaLisa-22 DH Andrew-24

Birthdays? Me- 4/23 Him 11/05

Anniversary? 12/29/07

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? Maddison-5 years from a previous relationship - Cat- Bently, and Mercadies, Dog- Chalka

How Long TTC? Not preventing 8 months- trying with shots- 7 weeks

What methods are you using to get BFP? LH Shots- d/t husband having no testosterone, plus I'm doing OPK's, basal body temp, BOP, having to add additional shot soon due to low SA.

Anything else you would like to tell us? We want to have a baby VERY bad even though we are so young!!

Last edited by AnaLisa4; February 2nd, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
March 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM
unaspenser's Avatar Member
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Diane (28) and Arlen (28)

Birthdays? December 27 (me) and May 2 (him)

Anniversary? November 19, 2007

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? Lots of pets - Betsy (Chesador), Cody (Mini Aussie), 4 cats (Earl, Einar, Coyote, and Marbles), 9 chickens (Sally, Lola, Henrietta, 3 girls all named Amelia since we can't tell them apart, Herp, Derp, and Chirp)

How Long TTC? Just started!

What methods are you using to get BFP? - sperm donor, probably using IUI, also BBT, and CM.

Anything else you would like to tell us? we are both so excited to get pregnant! My DH is transgendered so we are using a donor. I feel like we have lots to learn but I'm excited and ready!

Last edited by unaspenser; March 28th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
May 26th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Your/DH's Names & Ages? Elena 30, Jim 30

Birthdays? 7/3 and 7/23

Anniversary? oct 8

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? 1 ds 3 1/2yrs his nm is Kaz

How Long TTC? 3yrs

What methods are you using to get BFP? SMEP, opks, Prenatals, BBT,softcups, fertility blend for men

Anything else you would like to tell us? From ohio

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search