Ok..so no bfp yet..BUT A MIRACLE!!

Forum: TTC with Male Infertility

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC with Male Infertility LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Okay Ladies! (also posted in ttcma)
I hope everyone had a wonderful day..and week..well i guess its thursday evening so everyones happy..tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

So I havent made a huge deal about it since i didnt really know if it would make a difference..but its huge now! So as you know dh and i had a failed iui and ivf and a million other treatments..lol..so before we went and wasted another million on another ivf..we decided to see a urologist to see what he would say (since its severe male factor) so this was like a month ago..well the urologist wanted another semen analysis done (we had .5% morph..then 0%morph (2nd time) ) so we did it..not expecting anything different....WELL...

TODAY...we went in and DHs analysis went from 0% morph to 16%!!! YES 16%!!!!! We couldnt believe it...we asked the Dr if everything else looked good and he said yes!! He said we could even try iui again that it should work!! soo good thing we didnt just jump in and do ivf again!!

Well the bad news is we cant tell the RE..we are !!! LOL! i just wanted to explore all options before we tried ivf again..but our RE wants to do another analysis to follow up from last year..so i hope he is in for the surprise of his life!! I cant believe it..its just soo weird how last year we went from 0% morph to this year doing foster care and all that..then boom! He has lost weight and has been taking vit c,d,e and fish oil..since then he has had all levels checked and had super low vit d..so maybe that was it ! Who knows..now lets just hope we get that bfp!!

Good luck girls..hang in there we will be mommies someday!!
September 30th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Ohhh good luck! I want this for you SO badly!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
September 30th, 2010, 08:13 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOO awesome!!!! I screamed when I saw this! I actually had to find hubby and tell him too (He kinda keeps up with you girls since i get so excited when you all have good news) Anyways~ I am SOOOO happy for you!! EEEEEeeeek!!!
So when are you planning an IUI???
September 30th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow fantastic news!!!! We've been talking about Vitamin D on the PCOS board and it seems to be such a problem for women, I didn't even consider it for men! Hopefully your IUI works

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 30th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks ladies i feel soo loved!! !! Now Kari you sound like me when you got your bfp!! LOL! Thanks soo much!! luv you girls!!
Oh and not sure when the iui will be..im hoping soon!!
October 1st, 2010, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome,awesome news! I hope your BFP is just around the corner Maybe you won't even need an IUI!

My Ovulation Chart
October 1st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Super Mommy
Wonderful news!!! I hope that there is a BFP in your near future!!!

Katie
Author, WAHM, wife to Nick and mommy to Alyse (8) and Hunter (1)!

-- Like vampires? Check out my books -- Read my Blog -- Find me on Facebook --
October 1st, 2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks ladies! im sure hoping we dont need an iui..but man it sux my stupid anxitey is kicking in telling me that the results got mixed up with someone elses! GRR!! I hate this!!
October 1st, 2010, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL update !!! When I saw your heading I thought maybe you were adopting the 2 siblings, any update with that ? YAY for an IUI
October 1st, 2010, 10:07 PM
thanks!! Nope..it actually fell through..some stuff came up and dh decided its a good idea not to adopt them my heart is broken for them! i want them soo bad! But i guess God has other plans! Hubby is right though..its probably for the best!! Thanks for asking!!
October 3rd, 2010, 12:32 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow congratulations. I really believe in healthy lifestyle and suppliments. I have DH on a bunch because we are having a vasectomy reversal soon and he will likely have low counts. I really hope we have as good as luck as you. And good luck with your IUI.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

October 3rd, 2010, 02:58 AM
aww! thanks! I hope you do too!! Get him on those supplements now so it will help! Since it takes about 3 months for anything to make a difference!! Good luck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search