Male infertility: in some cases it can be solved! I am pregnant now!!!

Forum: TTC with Male Infertility

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC with Male Infertility LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Hi,

an update for my message posted in March: I got a BFP last Monday. I am happy but I wait to see my gyn this friday.
Dh took since January dostinex (anti-prolactin) and since september a multivitamin and Pycnogenol.

Baby dust to you all

Hi everybody,

I am writing form Germany. So sorry first for my bad english.

We were struggling with TTC from 2005 till 2008. Infertility cause: male infertility.

We had twice ICSI treatments without success and bad hyperstims twice.

After these treatments, I decided to go with alternative treatment.
For me: acupunture
For him: multivitamines + minerals and Pycnogenol.
3 months later his SA became almost normal ( 55 Millions / ml) despite his high prolactin...
5 months later I got pregnant. Our baby is now 2 years old.

We are trying our luck again: I sent dh to an urologist. Bad news: his SA is again bad and his prolaction is high.
His prolactin is twice high as the maximal allowed value...

Signs: his libido was not very weak.
He gots from an endocronologist dostinex and takes one tablet once a week. The libido is coming back , yeh!
He is taking his multivitamins/minerals and pycnogenol again.

I hope, it will work again...

So ladies, just to told you: if you are concerned with male infertility, see if the prolactin is high and testosterone low.

There are many solutions like pycnogenol (for male infertility in general) and an anti-prolactin like cabergoline.
It can solve your problems! Do not give up!

Last edited by himoukrimou; May 18th, 2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Update

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search