Hi i'm Tareena i'm new

Forum: TTC with Male Infertility

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC with Male Infertility LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
here's my introduction

Your/DH's Names & Ages? Tareena& Larry both 29

Birthdays? Larry: 7/15 & me: 11/02

Anniversary? july 22, 2009

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? one son from previous relationship, Larry my hubby accpts Nick as his own. our son's name is Nick he's almost 8 yrs old and a 1yr old kitten named Kit Kat our furry daughter

How Long TTC? 5 mths

What methods are you using to get BFP? We used preseed, didn't like it, intstead cups i have 2 left don't like them, anyone want them email me. we used ovulation tests, they don't work, i guess i use them too early, so stopped buying them waste of money. We are going to use countbooster for him ( he has low sperm count and CM fertile supplement for me. I also take Prenatals & Vitamin D.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I have bipolar and i'm on meds for it, we are trying to find a doc who supports meds while pregnant or deciding on whether i should not take it during pregnancy, then i'd go back on after i give our child the collestrum if i even get milk. 8 yrs ago when i had Nick i didnt get any for 2 weeks.

December 7th, 2011, 08:17 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
hiya!! I venture over to this board every once in a while...but it's not as active as I'd like it to be...
anyways though. just wanted to say welcome!

I'm Keri-Ann and DH and I have been TTC for 21 cycles now (well, NTNP March - September 2010 and TTC since September 2010...)

we are dealing with MFI. low count, low motility, 0 morphology...DH has been on clomid for about 6 months now. the only issue I have is one blocked tube - otherwise I am a 25 day / 30 day (every other month) cycle...and usually O on day 14.

We tried pre-seed, obviously didn't work...I also have conceive plus (same idea as pre-seed)...which I've used two cycles now (last cycle plus this cycle).

I'm actually on Trazodone (which is technically an anti-depressent), for my sleep issues. I also have OCD (and see a therapist) but am not on any meds for that...mainly because I personally didn't want to start something that I'd have to stop...and knowing that I'll have to stop the traz (which is a MIRACLE for my insomnia...) is something I already think about...but, that's me. hopefully you can find a doc that supports what you need!

anyways, just wanted to say welcome!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
December 14th, 2011, 05:55 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Becky, DH is Tony, and we have our DS Mark and 1 furkitty, Precious. I don't pop in here as much as I should as we are currently WTTC at the moment. We are dealing with severe MFI (zero spermies) and PCOS and older age on my end. We were blessed with our DS using donor sperm & IUI. I hope you are able to find a doc who supports you & the meds. Good luck!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search