Going to try IUI for first time this cycle!

Forum: TTC with Male Infertility

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC with Male Infertility LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Veteran
AF should arrive any day now, and after we plan to get started with our first IUI! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. My husband has a very low sperm count, and our RE feels like IUI will give us a good shot at getting pregnant without spending tons of money (because this is all out of pocket for us). Also, hubby has been taking Fertility Blend for Men and Clomid (25mg/daily) for the past 6 weeks. On CD5-9 I'll take Clomid (100mg/daily), then go in for an ultrasound CD13,14or 15 to check the size of my follicle(s), he'll tell me when to take my trigger shot, I'll take the shot, then 36 hours later I'll be doing the IUI! Wish me luck.
TTC #1 - 23 months and counting
Male Factor Infertility
IUI #4 - Chemical Pregnancy👼
IUI #5 - Ectopic Pregnancy👼
IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15
October 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Veteran
Ya ya YA! AF finally showed up today. I've never been so happy to see her! I'll start Clomid (100 mg) CD5-9, then I'll be going in for an ultrasound CD14 (Nov 5th) to see when my IUI will be! I'll update when there is an update!
Male Factor Infertility
IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15
November 5th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Veteran
Today I had my CD14 follicle check ultrasound. I have 3 follicles that will be "ripe" by tomorrow, which is when they want me to use the HCG trigger shot, and 1 possible (1.5,1.6,1.7,2.0), and I'll have IUI#1 Friday 11/8. I will start daily progesterone suppositories Saturday, and I have a pregnancy check appointment 11/21 to see if my IUI worked! I'm really excited right now, and I hope everything goes smoothly and is successful.

I think this is going to be a great month!!
Male Factor Infertility
IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15
November 22nd, 2013, 05:27 AM
Veteran
Not sure if anyone is even following this thread, but I just wanted to update it because I hate finding these open threads. IUI#1 didn't work out. And they found a cyst on my right ovary, a possible side effect of the Clomid, so we're on a forced break until the beginning of the year. IUI #2 should be sometime around 1/8/14.
Male Factor Infertility
IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15
December 4th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Kissthegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jennifer! I've read your posts and I wanted to wish you luck in January! We have our first IUI scheduled for this Saturday! So excited, fingers crossed! My husband has very low motility so we are hopeful!

After 35 months of TTC (3 failed IUIs, 18 failed months on Clomid, 2HSGs, 1 D&C, and a Laparoscopy diagnosing Stage 2 Endometriosis) God has granted us our prayers and I am pregnant with our 1st baby! Due in March 2015!!

December 4th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Veteran
Aww, good luck Michelle! I can't wait to hear how yours went!

Thank you!
Male Factor Infertility
IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15

Tags
clomid , clomid for men , iui , iui with clomid , low sperm count

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search