Help!

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Jessica Rae's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Rae
I didn't know where to post this, and it won't let me send PM's for some reason. I was wondering if it is possible to sort of ban me from forums that I won't ever read. I love this board, but there are SO many forums, that it takes me forever to sift thru it all. My other question is where do I find the user control panel for my siggie and avatar options? Thanks for help anyone!
Bella Theresa-19 months
</span>

[b]Proud Military Wife
January 18th, 2005, 02:54 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi!

1) you cannot send PMs because you need 10 posts under your belt before you are allowed that function by the computer.
2) I dont think there is a way to block out boards but hopefully someone from Admin can hep you with that
3) To change your siggie and stuff go to My Controls in the upper right corner of the screen.

Hope that helps (HTH)

January 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TylerJ1029@Jan 18 2005, 04:54 PM
hi!

1) you cannot send PMs because you need 10 posts under your belt before you are allowed that function by the computer.
2) I dont think there is a way to block out boards but hopefully someone from Admin can hep you with that
3) To change your siggie and stuff go to My Controls in the upper right corner of the screen.

Hope that helps (HTH)*
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Thank you for your help!! I figured out the siggie place. Just curious about the forum thing now. Thank you though
Bella Theresa-19 months
</span>

[b]Proud Military Wife
January 18th, 2005, 03:53 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Not sure what you mean by ban you from certain forums. What you can do is bookmark just the forums you want to go to. Or if you want you can subscribe to certain forums so it sends you email notices of new posts. You can do that under my controls and then my subscriptions. That is the only thing I can think of.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 18th, 2005, 04:26 PM
On other boards, the admin can ban you from certain forums, so that when you click "new posts" or when you view the board, you just don't see those forums. It's no biggie. I'll just sift, and quite being lazy
Bella Theresa-19 months
</span>

[b]Proud Military Wife
January 19th, 2005, 03:05 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what you can do is minimize the boards. If you look at all the forums... you'll see a little - sign .. if you click that it will sort of minimize the list.. and if you want to see them again.. just press the little + sign...

hope that makes sense and hope that you know what i'm talking about.. lol

~Ana~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search