Editing posts and multiple pictures in posts

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Melissa_A's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Melissa_A
I'm not sure if this topic was covered, I looked through the previous posts and didn't see anything about this. When I post a new topic and put lets just say 3 photos in it. And then I post a reply to put some more photos in the same topic, it combines the two posts into one with all the photos now in one topic, which is great, I love that. But if I mess up something in that post or reply and I want to go back and edit it or fix a photo in there, I can't repost it as one topic, it says there are too many photos (because the post now edits as one post with 6 pictures or however many I had in there). Am I clear on what I'm saying...sorry, I'm trying to describe it the best I can. Is there a way around this or is this something that is going to be fixed or am I just doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!
December 28th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I noticed this "glitch" yesterday as well. I replied to a post and then went back to add another comment. Well rather than having two posts like I expected, they were combined into one - without the "edited" comment. I played around with this this morning and noticed that it only seems to happen when you post immediately after your 1st post. It you wait a moment or two, then you get the expected results. Make sense? It's like you are posting too fast for the board or the board is having a hard time catching up. Odd.
December 28th, 2005, 09:55 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Yes, I noticed that too. Its a new feature with this software. It only happens if you post within a few minutes after posting. I am not sure about this. Can you send me a link to the post. Maybe I will be able to edit it for you. I will have to look into this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
December 28th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Here is one that I did earlier. I posted a few dup pics by accident and wanted to go back and delete them but couldn't because if I edit, like I said it comes up as one post with all the pictures which is too many to repost in one. Thanks!

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=144085
December 29th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I don't have anything to add........ I just wanted to say your daughter Amelia is soooo cute!!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
December 29th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Quote:
I don't have anything to add........ I just wanted to say your daughter Amelia is soooo cute!!!![/b]
Thanks!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search