i'm still having a couple small problems

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
One i'm getting no notices when someone else posts to a topic that i did,,,, 2) Also when i post ( not a poll post ) It goes right back to that post ,, so then i have to scroll again to top click on message boards scroll back to whatever i was in ( let's say july due date boards ) click there & if i post again,,, i have to do this all over again,, This started happening last week sometime

May 22nd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
You need to subscribe to each new post you make and choose your notification option. You may also set to auto-subscribe in your User CP.

I'm not sure I understand your second problem. When I post on a topic, it always takes me back to the topic. I just click the link at the bottom to take me back to the board I was originally viewing.
May 24th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your reply

I turned on ( i think ) all notifactions,,, Nothing was changed from one day to the next... But i'm not really concerned about that...

I guess my really big one is,,, say i'm the only one on & i reply to a topic... it will reply but then bring me a message & bring me right to theat post,,, BUT won't let me just go back to the forums to look at other topics,,, I have to go up to the top of the page hit message boards,,, go back to whatever i was in ( say July due date boards ) to look at more topic's ,, I guess it's MORE frustrating if i'm like in blended family's b/c like i say i can reply to a topic sckroll up ... hit message boards... sckool all the way down.. go back into blended family's ,,, post a reply & have to keep doing this then just post a reply then hit the back key.... I hope i explained it better for you..

May 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM
There is a link back at the bottom of the posts, between next post and previous post. After you post, at the bottom of your post, under the quick reply box, there is a link that will take you back to the board you were viewing. Are you saying that doesn't work for you?
May 24th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

May 24th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ok ... Yes that works,,, Thank you so much for your help.... i guess i was just used to the old way ,,, but that works good... Have a great day

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search