Posting/Blank page

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2009, 07:19 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Posting this here since it seems like we are getting a lot of complaints about this. We are aware of this and are trying to get this fixed ASAP. It may be a little longer of a fix due to the three day weekend.

Members have reported posting and then being taken to a blank page instead of having the post go through. I believe the posts are going through (most of them anyway). You may need to refresh the page to see it.

Clearing your cookies and cache seems to help with this. We are working on a permanent fix but in the meantime can you try clearing your cookies and cache. Instructions below.

If you use FF go to tools>>Clear private data>> Make sure cookies and cache are checked and click clear private data now.

For IE go to tools>>Delete browsing history>> and then delete temporary internet files and cookies.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
May 23rd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Just bumping this back up.

May 23rd, 2009, 08:40 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cleared mine yesterday and it was after that my problems started. lol I had a lot of trouble with getting the blank pages yesterday and earlier today, but everything has been fine for awhile now. Woot!!!

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

May 23rd, 2009, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sharon* View Post
I cleared mine yesterday and it was after that my problems started. lol I had a lot of trouble with getting the blank pages yesterday and earlier today, but everything has been fine for awhile now. Woot!!!
I have had to clear my cache a couple times. I know this isn't a permanent solution. It seems to be better today but we are still looking into this.

May 23rd, 2009, 11:35 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Testing to see if I'm fixed.

Hey that actually worked

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
May 23rd, 2009, 07:21 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've cleared my cache & cookies pretty much everytime I click on something on JM. Mostly it is blank paging me any time I try to log in. I can see the boards until I sign in and then I just get blank paged. This is the first I've been able to log in, because instead of trying to login normally I just hit 'add reply' and it took me to the other login screen. We'll see if this posts... but it's been happening for a couple days now. I'm sure you're aware of this, I just wanted to post it in case it works for someone else as well.

May 23rd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Melui's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i get the error page every post i make. However most of the time (but not always) it has actually added the message BUT NOT updated the lastest message on the front page - so people dont know I have made a new reply. also sometimes when i go 'backwards' from the error page my text is still in the box and other times it isnt.
May 24th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melui View Post
i get the error page every post i make. However most of the time (but not always) it has actually added the message BUT NOT updated the lastest message on the front page - so people dont know I have made a new reply. also sometimes when i go 'backwards' from the error page my text is still in the box and other times it isnt.
I think that is part of the glitch. We are aware of it but have limited tech support on the weekends. Bear with us. We will get this fixed as soon as possible.

I have had to clear my cookies several times but it seems to fix it for a while.

May 24th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
everything was fine earlier today, but now it seems to be bad again. Thanks for working on this.

May 26th, 2009, 10:53 AM
xRainbowUKx's Avatar Regular
omg whast happening, i just did that and it logged me out, then will not let me post.
Mum to 2 gorgeous kids and WTTC #3

May 26th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Ok it has now let me post but ount still the same as issue with blank page arrrr.

May 26th, 2009, 01:44 PM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
besides the other issues my post count isn't increasing. Clearing the cookies etc isn't helping.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
May 27th, 2009, 10:45 AM
My post count still has not been corrected. Still saying 26 when I have over 40. Will it be corrected at some point ?

Oh that post registered but what about all the posts I have already made?

May 27th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRainbowUKx View Post
My post count still has not been corrected. Still saying 26 when I have over 40. Will it be corrected at some point ?

Oh that post registered but what about all the posts I have already made?
I can fix your post count for you. By my count you should have 46.
June 2nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Thank you hun. x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search