"Link" Help

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2009, 06:40 PM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
Hopefully this makes sense, it's kind of hard to explain what I need help with...

It's happening on several boards, but I'll use the birthday forum (within the welcome center) as my example since that's where it drives me crazy the most

When I go to the birthday forum, to get to the NEXT birthday in line I scroll down past the message box to here:

(where I circled).. and press that. It's SO MUCH faster to do that because it brings me RIGHT to the next birthday/message rather than the front page of ALL the birthdays (which is an extra step for me). For the past week (before that, this wasn't an issue) it no longer brings me to the NEXT message... it brings me back to the very first one. So, I always have to go back to the main birthday 'wishes' and click on each thread individually.

The first 2 posts work properly (i.e. I can click below on the link and it'll take me to the next one)... after that, it just STOPS working and the JM name (screen name) it brings me to is the first one on the list.. rather than the one next in line.

I know what I mean, but it's hard to explain.
But, it's only a recent thing for me (started last week)- anyone know why it's not working anymore?

May 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
JM has been having several technical issues the last few days. It is working for me. Is it working for you now as well?

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

May 27th, 2009, 09:50 AM
JM is working fine, but the link part at the bottom of messages isn't working for me still - that actually started before JM was having its issues.. a bit over a week now the link part hasn't worked for me. I even tried switching browsers (from Safari to Firefox) to see if that was an issue, but it does the same on both.

I always read/respond that way... it's always easier for me to get to the next post, rather than go back to the main board of the forum. It works for the first two replies- after that it doesn't give me an option of the next message, it wants to bring me back to the beginning one.

May 27th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
That has to do with a feature that we turned off. We turned it off because it was causing the double posting issues. I do not know if we are going to be able to turn it on again without reverting back to the annoying double posting.
May 27th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Ohhh! Ok, thanks Rachel. It's not that big of a deal- just a nice convenience. I'd definitely rather have it taken away, than have double postings again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search