Question about siggy's

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Send a message via MSN to *Dee* Send a message via Yahoo to *Dee*
ok well i found out the answer to why mine and others arent showing up.. but i wanted to ask i looked n the faq and didnt see anything about the use of links in siggy's.. are we allowed to have links in them ? like once i reach my 15 posts can i have the link to my website up or not ? i dont want to get in trouble if we arent allowed to.. tia

June 7th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Justmommies Signature Guidelines:

Justmommies has signature guidelines restricting signatures to 600x600 pixels. The reason this is set is because of load time on our pages. Huge signatures slow down the time pages load quite dramatically. Therefore, signatures should stay within these guidelines. Signatures can contain any number of images, tickers, blinkies, etc., as long as they stay within 600 pixels x 600 pixels total size. You may include a link to your business in your signature. However, the following guidelines must be followed for any business links:

* You may include a small text link and a fifty word description. The font size should be no longer than a size three font. Larger font sizes will be edited or removed.
* To include a business link in your signature you must be a member of Justmommies community for at least 30 days and have at least 50 posts. All other links will be removed. We do not allow links to competing forums.
* Images promoting your business are not allowed. (Previous image sponsors may continue to use their paid signature until December 1, 2008. After which all use of images will be discontinued.)

Members may include signatures that are political or controversial in nature. We try to allow members the opportunity to express themselves with their signatures; however, signatures must not insult racial, ethnic or religious groups. Removal of political signatures is at the sole discretion of Justmommies administrators.

Members may include photos of stillborn babies in their signatures. These signatures are generally used on the pregnancy loss section of our forums but may be used on other forums on the site. If you are not comfortable viewing such photos, please turn off signatures at Justmommies. If you need help with doing this please contact an administrator or send an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Read more: Justmommies Community Guidelines
June 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to *Dee* Send a message via Yahoo to *Dee*
ahhh ok thanks.. i didnt see that anywhere.. i read about the signatures on the FAQ but didnt see that at all..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search