login problems (x-posted in june08pr)

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
JM is driving me crazy!!Yesterday it took me 45 minutes just to be able to post! For some reason when it switched to the beta my password got deleted (and of course i couldn't remember it) so everytime I tried to reset it, JM didn't recognize my email address or login name I had even tried to set up a new account but couldn't because my email was already active so i turn around again to try and get a new password and JM didn't recognize my username or email AGAIN. Finally after 45 minutes it suddenly remembered or something and sent me a new password it was super frustrating!!!

So this morning I tried to come on here and lo and behold, I'm not logged in....I tried to log in, and this time it logged me in, except for when I want to go onto the forums, then I'm not logged in anymore....it took 20 minutes of doing it over and over again to finally make it work! it is really starting to get annoying!!! (this is where I would insert a hair pulling smilie.....do we have one of those?)

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f513-june-2008-playroom/1616681-am-i-only-one-problems-here.html#ixzz0JvvdOYMi&D

any help I could get on this would be greatly appreciated!!
June 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
There's some information in this announcement about the log in issues. Perhaps you could try this and also clearing your cookies.

JustMommies Message Boards - Announcements in Forum : Need Help Navigating JM?
July 5th, 2009, 07:02 AM
MamaJess0008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to MamaJess0008 Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJess0008
I had that same issue today. I cleaned my cookies, so it logged me out of Remember me. What happens when we clean our cookies and it happens after we arent able to switch to classic again? I had no problems UNTIL I cleared my cookies, temp files.

Thank you claire1979 for the cute siggy!! =)

July 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the same issues after my DH screwed with my computer. I could log in, but it would just keep taking me back to my user page.... and then when I would click on the message boards it would log me right back out... finally I figured out how to trick it.

Since it was the only page I could navigate to, I decided to change my password. Then I manually logged out, and then logged back in and voila. No more issues for now at least.

July 6th, 2009, 05:48 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia W. View Post
I had the same issues after my DH screwed with my computer. I could log in, but it would just keep taking me back to my user page.... and then when I would click on the message boards it would log me right back out... finally I figured out how to trick it.

Since it was the only page I could navigate to, I decided to change my password. Then I manually logged out, and then logged back in and voila. No more issues for now at least.
We are working on getting this issue resolved but I think changing your password does help. I have changed some members passwords and they were able to log in after that. If anyone has problems logging in you can send an email to me patty@justmommies.com and I will see what I can do to help.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
viXen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just had an issue logging on, I am on a friend's computer that has never been to JM before. I could log in, it would bring me to the home page, then log me out when I tried to get to the forums.

I went to classic look and was able to log in just fine, so its def. the new board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search