cafemom advert on JustMommies????

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2009, 01:34 AM
cynicalgal
wow, i'm surprised. I just saw a cafemom advert. on the pantene advert. here on JM. Are JM and Cafemom affiliated?
August 22nd, 2009, 02:11 AM
cynicalgal
never mind. this site seems to be strongly supported by the advertising dollar of cafemom.

I have some strong opinions about cafemom. so I'll have to really think about if I'll remain at JustMommies.

darn it, I was enjoying this site............................
August 22nd, 2009, 09:58 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know what to say about that. But JM is a wonderful resource for moms who want support or just to have some other moms to talk to.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

August 22nd, 2009, 10:03 AM
dorkymommy
I don't know why you'd change your mind over an ad that's placed here. If you're enjoying this place, why bother with even looking at the ads? I've been here quite a while now and I can honestly say I've never even looked at them before!
August 22nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
We do have an advertising relationship with CafeMom but it is not an eHarmony property or part of our network of sites.

I am sorry this bothers you but like the other gals said JM really is a great Community. The ads are just a necessary part of running a website.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
August 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
cynicalgal
Thank you all! I had such a horrible experience there (that other place)

Patty, thank you for your comment. I'm glad its not connected with eharmony or JM. (my dh and I were matched at eharmony 5 years ago)

I have decided to ignore the ads and agree JM is a great place. Nothing like that other place, in my experience.

sorry to have been so shocked. thanks for understanding
August 23rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
cynicalgal
this is the only way to cancel my account? In writing, via US Mail?

eHarmony, Inc., Attn: Cancellations – Content & Community, P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, California 91116

ok.

I have to say this site IS way better for moms to trade advice. But its not my cup of tea. I love to debate and like to debate with others that truly understand the art of debate. Of course, one moms website cannot be all things to all people.

So even though I have enjoyed the experience, its not the type of forum I'm looking for.

I'll get my cancellation into the US mail and just keep checking back to make sure the cancellation is processed.

Thanks JM....its been interesting to look around and try out.

Apologies! I just saw the sticky. I will send an email shortly.

Thanks Again!

Last edited by cynicalgal; August 23rd, 2009 at 10:55 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search