Help- logging in issues

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Admin Rachel merged accounts for me so that I could use an email I signed up with last Jan. I see that my screen name is the one I chose the first time around, but I cannot log out of my old one and log into the new??

I don't even see pm options now in my account. I have tried to hit log out to try to get in with my new screen name, but it's not logging me out.

The screen name I wanted was **Kooopons**, I think this will post under Kooopons.

Hope that made sense. Thanks for any help.
October 17th, 2009, 06:41 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Can you try clearing your cache and cookies? That usually fixes it.

Also can you tell me what browser and operating system you are using? I am researching this issue for our tech team.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
October 17th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Clearing the cache and cookies did allow me to log out. I then tried logging in with the screen name **Kooopons** and it does not allow me to. So I selected that I forgot my password and tried to enter the email that is associated with the **Kooopons** screen name and it says it doesn't recognize it.

However, all of the posts I've made in the last week are now showing up under **Kooopons**, so I know Rachel merged the accounts, I just can't get into the **Kooopons** account.

I am using Firefox 3.5.3 and OS is Vista, thanks.
October 17th, 2009, 06:52 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooopons View Post
Clearing the cache and cookies did allow me to log out. I then tried logging in with the screen name **Kooopons** and it does not allow me to. So I selected that I forgot my password and tried to enter the email that is associated with the **Kooopons** screen name and it says it doesn't recognize it.

However, all of the posts I've made in the last week are now showing up under **Kooopons**, so I know Rachel merged the accounts, I just can't get into the **Kooopons** account.

I am using Firefox 3.5.3 and OS is Vista, thanks.
I am going to send an email to the address listed on your account in just a second.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
October 17th, 2009, 07:04 AM
**Kooopons**'s Avatar Jen, Mom to Luke & Caleb
Yay Patty it worked! Thank you so much!

Cute family you have there! I had siggies turned off before, and now I see what I was missing

You all have been so quick to help, I appreciate it.
October 17th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Glad you got it resolved. I was concerned that you'd have issues logging in after I merged your accounts. Glad Patty was around to help.
October 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM
**Kooopons**'s Avatar Jen, Mom to Luke & Caleb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Glad you got it resolved. I was concerned that you'd have issues logging in after I merged your accounts. Glad Patty was around to help.
Thanks Rachel. I remember Fannie having issues, and I didn't see your pm about the password until I could get back in this morning. Thanks for the help.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search