Virus Alerts

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay - I attempted to log on from my netbook again and I got the weird looking site again and my virus software went crazy with popup alerts that it blocked viruses. I'm so lost without my JM fix! LOL

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
May 25th, 2010, 04:32 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Here is what is going on. You are being directed to our domain name registrar's landing page at the moment. We have updated our DNS setting but it takes time to filter down to everyone's ISP. In the meantime you are being directed to their page. I believe the pop ups and virus alerts are coming from their page.

If you can flush your DNS on your computer this will update the domain name settings on your computer so you are being directed to the right page. I am not sure how to do this with a mac but if you do a google search on how to flush DNS on a Mac you should be able to find instructions on how to do this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
May 26th, 2010, 03:55 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad i'm not the only one! BY LUCK I got on JM on my blackberry, it's been hit & miss with my blackberry all day but mostly miss! I CAN NOT get on JM off my laptop! Every time I try I get a Trojan horse virus alert & it takes me to a weird construction page which by the looks of it most are getting. I did clear my dns cache to no luck! I really hope things can get figured out & fixed soon! My laptop was acting up all evening yesterday ever since I tried getting on JM but when I did a manual scan there was no infections found thanks goodness! My avast is doing it's job!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search