Posting Picture in Signature?

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello. I have been on JM for more than a year and have never been able to post pictures in my signature. My profile says that I do not have permission to do this. Is this something that can be fixed?

Thanks,

Jenn

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th
January 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was told 10 post but I can't see mine either. I can't see anyone else's also??
January 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Hmmm... I have over 300 posts so I should be able to do this. Maybe I am just doing it incorrectly... Does anyone where else I can turn for guidance on this? It does say in my permissions that I do NOT have permission to post pictures in my signature so I think that this needs to be changed but I'm not sure how to get it changed...

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
January 14th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Linz's Avatar Slacker Extraordinaire
ok, i think you're probably seeing where it says "Can Upload Images for Signature No," *but* it says that for everyone. that just means you can't upload them to JM's servers. so all you need to do is upload your pics somewhere like photobucket and then copy the BBcode they give you, which will start with [IMG] and paste that in your sig.

if you have a different issue, let me know where you're seeing the error msg and we'll go from there.

**thanks to trish for C's birthday siggy**
January 14th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Thank you so much for the reply! I did try that and all that shows up in my siggie is a small box with a red x in it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search