What does the "share" button do?

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was browsing some threads and accidentally clicked on the "share to facebook" button at the bottom of someone's thread. It popped up saying that I shared something. What does this mean? I looked at my facebook and didnt see anything related to this board but Id rather not be sharing anything on facebook since we arent telling anyone that we are TTC yet.
DD born 1/3/12

January 7th, 2011, 04:39 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
If you want to share a post or article on your Facebook page just hit the share button and then click on Facebook. You can use that to post things on your wall. If you don't want to share anything just don't use that feature.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 8th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyandthemoos View Post
If you want to share a post or article on your Facebook page just hit the share button and then click on Facebook. You can use that to post things on your wall. If you don't want to share anything just don't use that feature.
Well i didnt see anything on my wall so i guess it didnt do anything that time. I clicked it accidentally when I was trying to go to the next page.
Thanks, i'll try to avoid that button a little better in the future
DD born 1/3/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search