Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So, I've been navigating here and there (I lurked for a few days before joining) and I have a few questions.
* Who writes the articles on the main JM site?
* How many posts will I need before I can use the "Today's Posts" button? I'm getting lost navigating the forums!
* Is this board really as massive as it seems? I posted an intro earlier today, and checked back a little bit later and my post was already getting buried under other new intros! That's pretty awesome!
*Someone told me there's an open bar somewhere around here. Is that true?
* Who writes the articles on the main JM site? We work with several different authors
* How many posts will I need before I can use the "Today's Posts" button? I'm getting lost navigating the forums! You need at least 10 posts to use any of the search features or to access chat
* Is this board really as massive as it seems? I posted an intro earlier today, and checked back a little bit later and my post was already getting buried under other new intros! That's pretty awesome! yep, lots of boards move pretty fast, especially new due date clubs!
*Someone told me there's an open bar somewhere around here. Is that true? where?!
Welcome to JM! I remember feeling just as lost when I first joined. I think I had to get used to being on a forum where there were just SO many different boards and topics that it can take time to find the ones that interest you most or where you feel most at home. Once you have spent a little time browsing you will soon find your way around It really is the friendliest place I've ever found online and I have made a great many friends here.
I have yet to find the bar though - when you find it, point me in the right direction :rofl
I remember finding JM on a search and stayed only at the Infants board. Out of boredom one day I went somewhere and it was like JACKPOT! Look at all the boards and at one point I was posting DAILY on like 10
By the way--you do have 4 replies to your welcome post
Sorry for the delay. Got lost looking for the tequila. I think you ladies are right. There isn't an open bar. This could be a deal breaker for me.
Thanks for the responses! I just recently left another board that was seriously way too much drama for me. That, and its theme for something specific that is no longer apart of my life, so I figured I'd move on to something new! I know I find myself with questions all the time, and when you get used to having a bigger board with diverse opinions to turn to whenever you need it, you get used to that kind of convenience. I'm looking forward to finding my place (or two? three?) here!