JustMommies and Internet Brands: Post any Thoughts or Questions here please

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 11:01 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Please feel free to share your thoughts here.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM
emily430's Avatar Administrator
Hi JustMommies!

My name is Emily. I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm El Segundo, California, overlooking LAX (Los Angeles Airport) and the Pacific Ocean! I am excited to start working with Patty and the team here.

I realize that parting ways with eHarmony is a surprise for many of you. While I am very optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. JustMommies is the place you’ve trusted with your personal experiences – the friends and bonds you’ve made here are something you value highly.

I've had so much fun the past few days exploring the site and reading your stories. I have to say I am very excited to be a part of this team because I can see what a wonderful place this is to share stories, get support, and make lasting friendships.

My main role is to provide support for Patty, Rachel, and Christine, as well as to all of the rest of the team here. You probably wont see too much of me, but I wanted to introduce myself and let you know how excited Internet Brands is to work with the JustMommies community.

Cheers!

~Emily430
July 11th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Administrator
Hi JM!!!

This is such a bittersweet day for me! While I am so sad to no longer be working on JM, I'm thrilled that you're becoming part of the wonderful online family that is Internet Brands, and am excited to see the JM Community continue to grow and thrive, even if it's from afar.

On a personal note (and I think I speak for everyone at eHarmony who’s been involved with Just Mommies) it’s been an honor and a delight to be a witness to the incredible devotion, creativity, generosity, friendship and just overall fabulousness that you embody, and it has been SO much fun watching your families begin and grow. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it – we will miss you!

xoxo
Lori

July 11th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Wow, very exciting!

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
July 11th, 2011, 02:37 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Very cool. Will JM be able to do a mobile app with the new company? Perhaps we can use apps like tapatalk? This is something the community would love . Thanks for starting a thread so people can ask questions and learn about the changes.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 11th, 2011, 03:05 PM
emily430's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
Very cool. Will JM be able to do a mobile app with the new company? Perhaps we can use apps like tapatalk? This is something the community would love . Thanks for starting a thread so people can ask questions and learn about the changes.
We're still in the very early stages of transitioning JM from eHarmony to Internet Brands, so we haven't finalized any feature changes or other updates just yet. A JM app or mobile-friendly option seems like something that many members would be interested in; great suggestion, we will keep it in mind!

Thanks!!
July 12th, 2011, 08:27 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Does anyone know if the internet 'tags' will change? I know some members can have trouble logging in at work or other places because of the attachment to eharmony which is blocked because it is a dating site. I personally have only seen it pop up a few times, usually I think if a server is refreshing.
Excited about the change- and hopefully a mobile app!

July 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Since we will no longer be a part of eHarmony, we will be transferring off of their servers to an Internet Brands server. This should take care of the blocking that people were running into because of some of our images, maintenance pages, etc being hosted on the same domain as a dating site. That being said, I imagine it will be another couple of months before we make the server switch - they'll need some time to finalize all the details of the transition.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
July 21st, 2011, 07:29 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is always exciting to get a new perspective from new ownership so I'm sure great things will come along
Annnnddd... Yes! Please! iPhone app!!

July 24th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
This sounds like a really positive change to me and I'm excited to see how it all pans out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search