Looking for a live chat feature for my site

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good free live chat feature I can use on my website? I've integrated google custom search which works well but I really need a chatroom or chatbox.
November 14th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to JM - not sure why you've asked this question on a pregnancy & parenting forum, but there are plenty of free website builder sites out there where a live chat feature is one of the many options you can add to your site - it's just a case of googling and browsing. Good luck.

November 20th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I need a chatroom or chatbox. My mommies in the world live chat website is almost complete!!

Chatwing has been running great on my site, my users really liked it. Thanks for the info Thaters80 and also to all who cares....
January 24th, 2013, 01:03 AM
If you are looking for live chat box on your website where you can chat with website visitors or visitors can directly chat with you, Try Live2Support on your website. No spam chat is allowed in Live2Support live chat. Even you can block IP address of any specific visitor.
January 29th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Hello
If you wanna add free live chat feature on your website i personally recommend you to try eAssistance Pro live chat software. For this you have to place a code on your website's web pages and download operator console. The software is fully customizable as per user requirements & has advanced features such as: real time visitor monitoring, traffic status, geo mapping, integrated workspace and many more. eAssistance Pro Live chat solution offers trial for 30 days. After that user can subscribe live chat solution for 1 month $7, 3 month subscription at $19, 6 month subscription at $45 and 1 year subscription at $79 for single operator. To know more about this search by name "eAssistance Pro live chat software" on Google.
March 24th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Hi, Livechat4website may be a good free live chat tool you can use on your website. It lets you set up live chat for website, monitor website visitors, and analyze their web activities.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search