Forum Runner

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 07:08 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure if this is a JM issue or a Forum Runnerone, but I figured I'd post a note. I am now unable to log in via Forum Runner which means I can't really participate in JM since most of my participation has to be done via my iPhone. When I try to log in, I get the following error:

Parse Error
The remote server sent a unknown response. This could be aresult of the forum software plugin being outdated. Tap the "Report" button below to send this report to support for analysis.

November 16th, 2012, 07:14 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I can't access JM anymore on FR either through my droid. I take that back, i can access it and read everything, but i can't log in and post.

Mine says:

Error
The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.

November 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having the same issues. Anyone have an idea of how to resolve? Or is this an issue with the app? So frustrating.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

November 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
This is a known issue. Some of the moderators/admins from JM have contacted Forum Runner in an effort to let them know of our issues and try and get a fix. I haven't heard anything more than that, but I know the FR people know about it!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 18th, 2012, 08:22 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
It's happening with me too, but I am also having a terrible time logging in to JM from my computer. I log in but it treats me as if I am not logged in, and kicks me out and makes me relog-in over and over again. I am somehow logged in now for the first time in days.
November 19th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'll link this to the thread in the host forum with other reports of this, the more they have to go off, the more likely to find the problem I guess.

November 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Same problem here on Iphone after 7 days of trying. I know it knows my log in because when I purposefully put in the wrong password, it says incorrect login. With the right password I get the same error everyone else reports

November 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks like its working now.

November 21st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Yes, the issue has been resolved. Thank you for alerting us of the issue and being patient while it was resolved!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search