Confused about pregnancy test!!!

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2014, 09:36 PM
I didn't have safe sex and now I'm scared I might be pregnant! I read online I should take a pregnancy test two weeks after ovulating, day of intimacy, and after a missed period but I don't know which one to believe! I'm so lost in all of this and I really need help! I also don't keep track of my period since it's never predictable I even tried getting an app and not even the app understands it! Please help I don't know when I should take the test to be accurate
July 9th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Kristina86's Avatar Veteran
Since you don't know when to expect your period, I'm guessing you don't know when you ovulated. You should probably test 2 weeks after the day of unprotected sex. If you had ovulated around the time you had sex and are now pregnant then you will probably test positive by then. If you get a negative result then you are probably not pregnant but you can wait a few days and test again if your not convinced. Dollar store tests are pretty accurate if your worried about money. Be sure to test with first morning urine since it's more concentrated. Good Luck!

Also, alot of women have irregular cycles and are perfectly healthy, but it can also be a sign of an underlying problem. It might be wise to talk to a doctor about your cycles, if you haven't already, just to be safe. All sexually active women should have regular pap smears so it might be good to bring it up with that Dr.

That was a little off topic but based on your screen name I'm guessing your a teenager and I just want to make sure you know these things.

Alexander Drake Born April Fools day 2014

June 2012 May 2013
July 10th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Thank tou! Thank helps so much and yes I am a teenager

Tags
asap , help pregnant? , pregnancy test , scared , unprotected sex

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search