Technical Questions

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2006, 11:37 AM
devinelizabeth's Avatar Veteran
Ever since joining Just Mommies, I've had several technical issues. The one about getting an avatar uploaded you addressed earlier for me. Unfortunately, the avatar I'm using is till in your Photobucket account as I still cannot delete yours or upload a new one. No big deal.

However, for some reason, I'm having a terrible time with the sluggishness of this site. I'm not sure if it's just me or an overall problem. It takes forever to open a page; I feel like I'm on dial-up again. I do not have this problem at other sites.

Also, even though I check "Save my info" so I don't have to log-in each time I visit, that doesn't work for me either.

Just wondering if there's something I can do to speed things up a bit.

TIA

DH - Steve
DS - Erik (May 11, 2003)
<span style="color:#DB9EA6">DD - Nora (October 26, 2005)

October 12th, 2006, 12:13 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
I am not sure what would be causing the lag time. We have recently had some of our server software upgraded so hopefully that will help with the sluggishness of the site. As far as not staying logged in, have you tried clearing your cookies and then logging in again.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
October 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
devinelizabeth's Avatar Veteran
Thanks for your quick response, Teresa.

Yes, I've tried clearing cookies, just about everything. Nothing changes.

DH - Steve
DS - Erik (May 11, 2003)
<span style="color:#DB9EA6">DD - Nora (October 26, 2005)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search