image files allowed in signatures

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2005, 08:57 PM
theycallmelisa
I found a site with really cool tickers; birthday, pg, TTC, etc... They have so many styles to choose from and you can even upload your own little picture to put with it. I spent some time making one to put in my sig, and when I went to do so, it said the image file wasn't supported. (it is a .png file) ... I was wondering if any of the admins would consider enabling .png files for siggys... they're so cute! This is the site if you want to have a look.
June 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can use those tickers. I've had one in my siggy and so have a few other girls. Just make sure you are using the HTML code.

June 28th, 2005, 09:12 PM
theycallmelisa
Quote:
Originally posted by TylerJ1029@Jun 28 2005, 10:09 PM
You can use those tickers.* I've had one in my siggy and so have a few other girls.* Just make sure you are using the HTML code.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

No, I can't. I've actually tried more than once. I know lots of other women here have these types of tickers, but these are from a different site, and i havent found another site with as much customization options as this one... thats why i really like it.
June 28th, 2005, 09:23 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you sure you arent using the message board code? This is what the code should look like
Code:
You copy and paste just that code. You dont have to press the code button or the IMG button.

The only other thing I can think of is that there is something wrong with your account but all the members should have the same account options so I dunno. *shrugs*

I hope that helps. Sorry if it doesnt.

June 28th, 2005, 11:43 PM
theycallmelisa
*smacks forehead* yes. okay. now im embarassed.
June 29th, 2005, 08:01 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Phew, you should be able to use png format. For a while we had the files limited to .gif and .jpg because .png files are usually bigger. But it shouldn't be a problem now.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search