Whats the story behind Justmommies?

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Debs1234's Avatar Veteran
Hello! Im new here, but not new to the message board community. I use to be a member of the labor of love.com back when they had a message board & I loved it there. It was like my second home. I can see how justmommies is going to feel that way to me too. I was just wondering what the story is behind Justmommies... you know like who runs it & why you decided to start it up. How long have you been up and running. Also I just wanted to thank you for giving all us gals a place to go were there are other ladies who know how we feel and are willing to hear our complaints.

July 11th, 2005, 10:58 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Hi there. My name is Patty. I am the co-owner of JM. My sister Teresa and I own the site together. We have five moderators that help run things as well. I purchased the domain name in 2003. I had it hosted on a free site but didn't do much with it for about a year. Teresa and I were also part of other forum sites before starting this one. We wanted to create a different environment and I think we have. This site is very friendly and supportive. We started the forums here in February 2004 and have been growing ever since. I think we have one of the best forum sites on the internet. We have very supportive forums and I think we are more welcoming to new members than a lot of sites I have been to. Or we try to anyway.

Thank you for asking about us. BTW, we have quite a few former members from the labor of love so you might see someone you know.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 11th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Wow! Thanks for the fast reply. I agree the gals here are very welcoming to new members. Ive never seen a post go unanswered.

That would be great to meet someone here from the labor of love. I was a June 2001 mommy back then.

July 18th, 2005, 10:12 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
What user name did you use on TLOL?

I was on the June 2001 and July 2001 boards! We still keep in touch, we have a June 2001 board still going (and a July 2001 too)!

July 20th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by brandybehr@Jul 19 2005, 01:12 AM
What user name did you use on TLOL?

I was on the June 2001 and July 2001 boards!* We still keep in touch, we have a June 2001 board still going (and a July 2001 too)!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

OMG that was so long ago I really dont remember my user name. Maybe smurfette? Im really not sure. I was on the June 2001 board too! My son Garrett was born June 26, 2001. I did follow a group of gals to momsndads.com, but when I type in that web site it comes up unknown. So where is the June 2001 board at? I would love to say hi to everyone.

duh... I just realized I allready said in the post above I was a June 2001 mommy.

July 20th, 2005, 08:21 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Momsndads was where July went for a while then we moved from there.

I believe you have to apply for membership at both. June is a very small board, we have had about 8 members or so stick with us. We lost two babies, one June baby and one younger sister. So, our board has been hit hard and we are still afloat, but not by much.

Come check in with us!

August 3rd, 2005, 10:03 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
holy crap patty and teresa are sisters???

WOW

<div align="center"></div>
August 4th, 2005, 05:57 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by JGoldinger@Aug 4 2005, 01:03 AM
holy crap patty and teresa are sisters???

WOW
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

and to top it off they are twins!

See you learn a new thing every day

August 4th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't know they were twins...I knew they were sisters....thats cool
August 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
wow thats great didnt know any of that... w00t this site is a family business!

<div align="center"></div>
August 5th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
and their both pregnant! CRAZY!!!!! and they between them they have 8 kids and its going to be 10!!!!!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search